WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

finisher ...

Go down 
+5
Cris Mastine
Alfsta
Magicana
owencachia
aziruf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

finisher ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:45 am

i saw that Very Happy i make experiments on me haa??? Mad i should of let your kenjoukaze where it was..it was better for me that way....
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:53 am

feel proud to be the first one you was felled by the improved version of the kenjoukaze!
nah, i challanged you just we are close in stats, so i hoped for a long match, which is a guarantee that it hits Wink

sorry though for your headache Razz
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 am

don't worry...soon enough you will feel my Go to Sleep Very Happy if u haven't felt it before
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 pm

another additional information:
it was a great decision to upgrade the finisher ... it doesn't hit 2-5 times anymore, but just once, but then mostly legendary, allowing me to fell even people i used to lose against (e.g. the higher invitational guys...)
i'm shocked O.O
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:27 pm

i am looking at some adrenaline numbers in some of these moves and they look to be a bit high... the younger player wants to set them so they will hit often so you level them... later on the down the road then you can change them and still have levels to work with....setting the bar so high, they will not activate or level fast enough...ill get back on this......
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:31 am

mr wrestling II open his arms ready to hit Mirip The Rock
with a violent Mongolian Chop!!
mr wrestling II grabs Mirip The Rock's neck
and crashes him on the mat after an half turn with a violent Neckbreaker Cutter!!
mr wrestling II presses opponent above head
runs and drops his oppenents head onto the turnbuckle executing MORTAL Eliminator!!
MIRIP THE ROCK IS BLEEDING!!
mr wrestling II tries a pinning maneuver

i wish the colour transfer would have happened here, would have helped make my points easier to see.

in starting the above scenario i was a colour blue , after hitting my finisher my colour turned yellow. just by executing the move it used up my stamina.

when i started setting up my player , the help thread i used was phantoms help thread, it included far more about setting up finishers.

setting up finishers with such high adrenaline count needs a couple of things high stamina and high attack bonus.

the high stamina is needed even after you have executed your move, if you have used it all up, he hits you with a good move your down for the 1,2 and 3.

high attack bonus is so your finisher doesn't get blocked. your stamina is spent with the attempt of the move so if you miss, you have then spent that and now an easy target...

The new help thread doesn't include this information, its only giving you calculations for the adrenaline... these are a couple other factors to include when making these moves.

the best advice i can give you , for those that have made higher finishers , watch your colour as the match progresses,see what effects these moves have on your player. upgrade stamina (ex mine is at 395 now) ,Damage Reducer and Stamina Reducer....

just a note, my highest finisher is 630 adrenaline cost
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:10 pm

please don't let the thread die on this, i know some have made changes to their fighter's , let us know whats happening with your moves so we can educate each other on this....
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:31 pm

well, after some time i have to say i hit my kenjoukaze v2 at least once a match, and then mostly hardcore or legendary, without status loss of myself ... it grows slower than before, but it definitely hit harder than the 2-4 times the old version hit together!
so i have to say, for myself it was a good decision to upgrade the finisher, but you are right that one should not do this too quickly (i did it when the move was 25, if i remember correctly o_O') and the adrenaline needed were twice of the old one (of course i upgraded the adrenaline gain beforehand)
well i'm a bit dizzy today, so sorry for a bit dizzy writing Razz
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:26 am

another pro is, a legendary kenjoukaze let me beat peacemaker in an invitational today *weeee* cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 am

add bends and rolls dodging the a Back Toss, taking the initiative
add prepares the leg
and hits mr wrestling II with a violent Roundhouse Kick!!
add grabs mr wrestling IIs head
and jumps in the air landing on his back executing Mortal R K O!!
add lift mr wrestling II on to his shoulders
and slams him head first into the mat hooking the leg for the cover executing HardCore Picture Perfect!!
Referee starts counting...
mr wrestling II gets up and resolutely fights back
mr wrestling II tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
MR WRESTLING II WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ADD !!!!

This shows what happens when you don't have the stamina to execute what you have... he hits me with his best... then all i have to do is pin...i don't even have to execute a move
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Chokeslam (level 9)
Damage: 199,89 - 199,89 Attack Bonus: 15
Bleeding % chance: 0
Required Adrenaline: 765
Required Wrestler Status: Always
Required Position: Groggy
Level Progress: 81,58%

Sweet Chin Music (level 5)
Damage: 132,25 - 132,25 Attack Bonus: 20
Bleeding % chance: 0
Required Adrenaline: 770
Required Position: Bent down
Level Progress: 80,67%

Half Boston Crab (level 4)
Damage: 5,83 - 29,16 Attack Bonus: 7
Submission Bonus: 34,99
Required Adrenaline: 810
Required Position: Grounded
Level Progress: 6,43%

Stamina: 364
Adrenaline Gain: 32

I'm happy with all of them, except the half boston crab.
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:07 am

right now mine are:

Kenjoukaze (level 18)
Damage: 279,75 - 399,59 Attack Bonus: 20
Bleeding % chance: 1
Required Adrenaline: 680

Kaze-rana (level 9)
Damage: 15 - 45 Attack Bonus: 25
Pin Bonus: 59,96
Required Adrenaline: 570
Required Position: One wrestler is running
Level Progress: 12,63%

Adrenaline Gain: 26
Stamina: 323 (+10 / 1%)

as i mentioned before, i just love my legendary kenjoukaze Very Happy
the rana is still not strong enough, hopefully the pin bonus will come in handy in future, does anyone know more about pin finishers?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:44 pm

is so quiet in here....it's obvious that was the final of the season.... pin finishers??for us,speeds are very usefull...I often pin my oponents when they are in orange and all my finishers are pin finishers...And the good thing is that u don't have to put a high number of pin bonus because we have a lot of pin bonus....this is my opinion..even though i have only 3 on my pin bonus finishers as i said,i often pin people in orange....look at my finishers now...not as hot as your kenjoukaze but it levels very quiqly and it will become very nice ones:

Go To Sleep (level 11)
Damage: 193,51 - 193,51 Attack Bonus: 20
Pin Bonus: 3
Required Adrenaline: 701
Level Progress: 80,00%

Mama's Boy (level 7)
Damage: 126,81 - 126,81 Attack Bonus: 20
Pin Bonus: 4
Required Adrenaline: 698
Required Position: Bent down
Level Progress: 97,06%

Red Dogs Are Eating You (level 4)
Damage: 108,83 - 163,26 Attack Bonus: 20
Pin Bonus: 3
Required Adrenaline: 700
Required Position: Stunned
Level Progress: 80,71%
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:19 pm

how does your kenjoukaze looks now,azi??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finisher ...   finisher ... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finisher ...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Off Topic :: Help Section-
Jump to: