WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best piece of advice I can give...

Go down 
+2
owencachia
Cris Mastine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

The best piece of advice I can give... Empty
PostSubject: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:07 pm

ALL of you, try your hardest to have 5 Invitationals a day against people with high fan counts.

Wins and Losses aren't too important.

I personally make 2.5k per day in invitationals, in four days I can earn one entrance upgrade... repeat this over a few weeks and my entrance levels rise quickly.

MORE ENTRANCES = MORE EXP = MORE ADVANCED TECHNIQUES = MORE SUCCESS!

The above is a tried and tested formula all over the TWG land.

As you gain entrances, your match experience rises which in turn allows you to get Advanced Techniques quicker, providing you select the correct ones you will do well!

Anyone else have a morsel or goodness to share?
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:15 am

hey i choose mostly from the stats since i dont know how much fans they've got (if they don't say)... i cant recieve money as much as you i think because i have less stats, level, fans, etc...
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:57 am

What you need to do is train stats first, with each stat increase you gain around four fans.

Then with the trained stats you upgrade your character and get more moves.

Everyone starts off slow but soon the money floods in!
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 am

You think my advanced techniques are well put? Please go see me in-game and tell me ..

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:14 am

i have a question of myself:
concerning the move-repatoire:
is it: the more the better
or is it: the stronger the better?
and how much are the move-lvl and the repatoire going into the match score/ the stars?
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:29 pm

The ideal number of moves is 78 i believe but I have just over 100.

Training moves is a waste of money after they reach level 5.

More moves does equal more stars but only super slightly, more moves could equal more weaker moves and that isnt good!
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm

Peacemaker wrote:
You think my advanced techniques are well put? Please go see me in-game and tell me ..

Thanks in advance

sorry but i really wanted your opinion on this Wink
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:25 am

Peacemaker wrote:
Peacemaker wrote:

Thanks in advance

sorry but i really wanted your opinion on this Wink

Well I am not the greatest expert on the strength class but from what I saw they are pretty well balanced.

Everyone should get stamina quite high as it can determine so much in a match, for instance I upgraded and got a further 50 stamina and I am now number 1 in level 10, all due to the stamina allowing me to hold more submissions.

Damage reducer is the biggest one to focus on when you get beyond level 10 so if you get an early start on it you will stand a better chance later on.
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:46 pm

Cris Mastine wrote:

More moves does equal more stars but only super slightly, more moves could equal more weaker moves and that isnt good!

so, do you think train moves after lvl 5 is a waste of money and time?

(cause i have mostly of my moves lvl 10 to up, most of them spending money at trainning)

Obs: most of the damage of medium stats moves is greater at lvl 8
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:57 am

Jutah wrote:
Cris Mastine wrote:

so, do you think train moves after lvl 5 is a waste of money and time?

(cause i have mostly of my moves lvl 10 to up, most of them spending money at trainning)

Obs: most of the damage of medium stats moves is greater at lvl 8

It is a waste, in my opinion. Mostly because you level moves up by normal fighting, and if they aren't being levelled up, you probably aren't using them much.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:36 am

Magicana is right i used to level them up but than you end up with money probs now i get them to level 8 to keep them a but balanced. And don't buy every move, a further waste of money. (two mistakes i was doing)
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh, ok then...

but i realy think they sure value the job to level up to 10...

sure considering that i am a balanced one... hard to train... lol lol...

now about buy every move... i just buy the easyest to do
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:05 am

Dont buy every move, it is a big mistake, you should be cutting your move set down to put your biggest moves in.

Levelling up is a waste of money after level 5 and you should only level a few moves up anyway, money is best spent on entrances (I wont repeat the formula)
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm

For a balanced wrestler... should i buy every advanced technique??
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:52 am

No way!!!

Go for relevant ones, damage reducer is needed at higher levels, stamina is needed for submission and hit points will make matches longer

Attack is also very necessary because if you hit moves on light all the time it will take forever to win or get anywhere so try to think which are the most important, tell me what effect you want and ill do my best to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best piece of advice I can give...   The best piece of advice I can give... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best piece of advice I can give...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Off Topic :: Help Section-
Jump to: