WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM

PostSubject: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Speedy: Heel

Showstopper: Tweener

---------------------------------------------

The two face eachother in different extreme matches each week, trying to prove who is the most extreme

------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:39 pm

i am the extreme one!!!!!showstopper will be stoppable.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the unstoppable showstopp

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:10 pm

*Anna bumps into the unstoppable showstopper*

Anna: Sorry!!

*In the unstoppable showstoppers rage he snatches the mic*

unstoppable showstopper: I want to issue a challenge for all the wrestlers in the WCF! I didnt win the extreme championship match But Ill prove that i deserve to be recognized as THE BEST!

*SPEEDY BOY interupts the speech*

SPeedy BOY: showstopper you have got to be kidding you are not the BEST as youCant Even win a match gainst that chump Dapice!

Showstopper: you know what imma make this challenge Between you and me and anyone else that comes to the ring right now We'll have a little compitition. We will have the Superstar Hell in the cell MAtch!!!

*CROWD GOES NUTS IN EXCITEMENT*

Showstopper: thats right now the rules are simple BEat your opponents until they cant get up. And it willl be a best of five Match so one day we wrestle whoever wins is up 1-0 and so one until one of us wins 3 matches.

SPEEDY BOY : I AM THE EXTREME ONE THis WILL BE A BREEZE

Showstopper: OUR FIRST MATCH IS TONIGHT !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dapice

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 am

*after watching the exchange between the two over the top wrestlers dapice approaches grabs a mic*

dapice: hahahha i see mister high and mighty showstopper has found a new toy to play with, maybe he will break this one, unlike the last who destroyed YOU! mister stoppable! im gona have great fun in watching you both wither in pain..i think ill go and grab a front row sit right now hahahahahah

*dapice walks off*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:55 am

*Anna Young walks through the hall when he heards that someone is laughing..Is Speedy boy Alyn*

Anna:Excuse me,why are u laughing Speedo?

Speedy:I can't help it..Did u see dapice's statement...Hahahaha....I don't mess with people like him,who lives in the garbage,his wife is a gipsy...what else can u ever ask for him?just leave him alone and that is just it...I live from the pain that i cause other wrestlers but dapice.....dapice??He isn't worth my attention....but he sure entertains me with those statements..A very brave stupid kid who if messes with me is in way over his head...And you should keep in mind that,dapice...And one thing dapice...Me and the showstopper we are not gonna destroy eachother cause it can't be...I will demolish the showstopper even though all those loosers in the arena will boo me...If they wanna boo me,boo me!!!That makes me even stronger than you,more powerful..Cause nobody can stand that i will be the next Extreme Champion , i deserve it more that any other jackass in this roster.I am a 3rd generation superstar,and as i grow in this bussiness,i will be the best there is ....So,showstopper,dapice,you are to little for me and if u dare to make me angry...That will be the end for you here....Got it assholes?
*Speedo took off like a wind in the locker room*

Anna:Ladies and gentleman,i never heard a man with so much lack of modesty than this man..He has a loud mouth,that is sure,but he has an interesting developement of his carrer in WCF until now.It seems he is a man with his word..His matches are to be watched....That's all from here and i wish you to keep enjoy the WCF!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:40 am

so your father and grandfather were wrestlers speedy?? Razz 3rd generation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:15 pm

yeah rush,all my family were wrestlers,but not as good as me....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:50 pm

*Speedy runs to the hall with a baseball bat in his hand,he is in a hurry but Anna aproaches him*

Anna:Hi again Speedy,sorry to bother you,but i need an interview from a superstar like you every day*Anna makes a sick face*..Why are u so,so.....desperate??

Speedy:Oh my God!!!!You're looking smooth tonight mama...You wanna taste some of my pie, sugar??

Anna:Aaa...... *Anna is seriously disturbed by this comment*

Speedy:Just kidding mama....The great one never looks at all the bimbos in here...Don't need to get shy...

Anna:Speedy,just cut to the chase...Who are u looking for??

Speedy:Who am i looking for??Who am i looking for? The Showstopper....I am gonna be his worst nightmare...But the truth is that it isn't a dream is true,its the reality...You see this baseball bat??Tonight,when i will be facing the showstopper,this baseball bat is gonna crush showstopper's head and not only the head,trust me...much and much more things....He isn't gonna lose only one match..He is gonna lose his career..Where i've been,i was a man of my word..and this time it will be the same story..Me beating the hell out of showstopper...

Anna:But still,why do you are in that rush?

Speedy:Ohh sugar,but your mom did not make you too smart...I'm here to begin the demolition of The Showstopper..My match against showstopper will not begin at the ring bell,my match against showstopper already began when i find out that the showstopper dares to challenge me..I'll break his candy ass in no time!!!For me it doesn't matter how i win,and i am not afraid to cheat to obtain my goals...And nobody will stop me to reach my goal:The Extreme Championship!!!!The wrestlers ,who at my debut were my equals,now they are struggling in their anonymous while i,THE GREAT ONE i carry on to my road to become your champion...So i invite those wrestlers to watch my match and see the chaos who runs wild tonight on the showstopper....

*Suddenly The showstopper interferes in Speedy's interview,and they both stare at eachothers face,neither of them making a step to a fight...Just a mental fight before the match tonight..After that,they both leave in oposite directions..*

Anna:We sure had a little luck here!!!If someone started the fight here,it would be no extreme match tonight between those two...Anyway,it seems a great rivalry is born...Stay tuned,because later on this evening The Showstopper takes on Speedy boy in a interesting and long expected match....

Last edited by speedy boy on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 pm

hope that the last post is good enough to get into the show...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dapice

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:50 am

*dapice watches the exchange*
dapice: well anna, i could have alot of fun with these two
*dapice gives a evil grin*
anna: ahhhh
dapice: they will both get whats coming
*dapice walks off*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 am

*Dapice is in the locker room,watching TV..Suddenly the channel who dapice watched was redirected to another channel...the WCF channel....Speedy boy have something to say to him*

Dapice you will get what you deserve if u still make comments of me.Just keep your mouth closed or you will face the consequences...You will get what's comming..Why don't you dare speak to me face to face?I know i am a really giant player in the eyes of all the roster but don't be scared boy...i won't kill you...maybe...
You make only outside comments but in reality you are just a scared freeky little boy....You must stay at home,is not good for your health to mess with me...You are warned,so watch your step little dapice,i have my eyes on you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:06 am

*Speedy makes his way to the ring ,having a microphone in his hand..It seems he have something to say*

I have something very important to say..Well,you see,last match was a piece of cake for me and i just realise i need more competition..Every and every week since i am part of this roster i come down in the middle of the ring and kick everyone's ass...I need more action from a wrestler who really can wrestle,not like that pathethic boy,the showstopper who couldn't even touch me...My match,i don't have to say nothing about my match...the video talks for itself...I am the future of this roster and i will prove it to you..Just like i proved that i am the man around here and the wrestlers in this industry should take me seriously...I am waiting for a better challenge...i think i deserve at least this because all i received until now is disrespect from the audience,the wrestlers , the GM and vice-GM...I deserve more than this...I deserve that my abilities to be aknowledged....and to earn that i will stop at nothing...

*Speedy looks at the crowd*

And you jackasses,you can boo me anytime,i don't care about you...You don't know the meaning of the words respect and value....

*Speedy throws the microphone outside the ring and leaves while his theme music is heard in the arena*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:38 pm

cris ,sorry for not making a promo this week,but my time was lacking because i had to finish the talk show,and plus, that showstopper doesn't say a thing to turn me on and say some good lines...Here on myself,is not that good...How long does our feud last? maybe you can use my last promo writed this week before slamfest..i don't know....hope i finish showstopper this time too if i have a match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:11 am

*A day after the sunday's show,Speedy walks slowly in his locker room with some glasses on his eyes....Anna folows him for a interview*

Anna:Speedy,what do u think about the decision of our vice-GM to declare you public enemy number 1 ?

*Speedy takes his glasses off,letting his face discovered,his face full of scars,a desfigurate face..*

Anna:Oh my God!!!!What hapened to you?Who did this to you??

Speedy:Who did this to me? WHO DID THIS TO ME !!?? As for your knowledge,i'll tell you...Our vice-GM!

*Anna is stunned

You know that last sunday i got exited from the arena....Well our dear vice-GM who everybody thinks he is a saint,put his security gorillas to beat the hell out of me..He wanted to end my career for what i said to him...If they were two,i can handle them,but 10 large gorillas with baseball bats and knuckle busters was just to much for me..And this is the reason i am what i am...But i don't understand ,i just can't understand cris....Why did he want do do something like this to the most valuable wrestler he has in this roster?Why did he want to finish me??He didn't dicovered until now,but me and him,we are alike..He must admit that we are the same...When he was young ,he had the same goals as i do,he was the same...So he has to understand me..I just wanted to be taken more seriously,but taking me more seriously does not mean that he can beat the hell out of me without a chance to defend myself..

Anna:I just can't believe that cris did this to you...You are joking....

Speedy:Do u see me smile???

Anna:And what will happen with your match this Slamfest???You will be able to fight??

Speedy:When do you have ever saw the great Speedy boy Alyn back down from anything?When did u ever saw Speedy keep his head down?NEVER!!!!! And this Slamfest i will be more determined to show our GM that he made a mistake about me puting me the public enemy numeber one...His actions made me even stronger and whoever i face wednesday he will have to face my anger and my fury...And this is not going to be easy to watch for all of wrestling fans over the world...Now Anna get out and leave me alone!!!!!I said what i had to say!!!!

*Speedy pushes Anna and shows the door...Anna leaves without saying a word*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 pm

*Speedy walks with anger into the comentary room,brakes a table and some monitors,grabs a microphone and calls a cameraman to film him *

Speedy:Oh yes,last Slamfest was hot!!!!Yeah!!It turned to be all perfect for all of you....But wait..something is coming back to me..i remember something...Oh yes..i ruined the celebration of our sweet vice-GM winning my surprise match with Big Rigg...From now on,nobody can stop me!!!!I have never lost an one-on one match and i deserve to call myself"The King of Extreme"..But i also deserve to be the champion!!!And a lot of people doesn't understand that.. Tonight it wasn't a fair fight!!!!And Cris was sure that he caught me now...But it wasn't like this...I wasn't allowed to be extreme...But once again i have raised above anybody else and i won even though i was never allowed to put in action my ruthless extreme force...Cause i am extreme!!!!And in the future shows you will all see how extreme i can be!!!!In fact,i can start now!!!

*Throws the microphone and grabs the camera from the cameraman and smashes it to the floor..Then Speedy runs toward the cameraman and gives him a clothesline leaving him inconscious while Speedy retires to his locker room*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:52 pm

*Speedy stands in front of the arena preparing to enter ,but Anna stops him and interviews him*

Anna:Speedy,how are u feeling tonight?We are expecting big matches tonight,as our vice-GM announced..

Speedy:Yeah,i know that it will be a big night,but not because there are title matches,it's because once again the great one returns to the greatest stage of them all.And when he does that there is no stoping him!!!

Anna:How do u feel that u don't know who are u facing tonight?

Speedy:Yes,it's a little frustrating but i don't need to know who am i facing...It's just curiosity..In fact,all the wrestlers who step into the ring with me will get the same faith like those who i crushed until now....And when the referee starts counting 1...2....3.... i will know once again the nobody can mesure with my speed and power... There can be anyone in this roster,i don't fear anyone!!!!This would be the time that they should fear me!!!!Cause you all saw what i am capable of !!!!

Anna:Yeah Speedy,we all saw how you came victorious week after week...But how much do u think this will last??

Speedy:Normaly,this will last until a better wrestler comes and faces me in the middle of the ring...But,as there is no such wrestler,better than me in this roster,i will never lose a match..And my run will go on and on,and on until you people will be bored to death....And step by step i will climb to the top and become number one...But all at his time....

Anna:Last sunday,there was a weird announcement..Both you and August,your teammate,you are announced as number one contenders at the Extreme title...What do u think our GM tries to do here?

Speedy:Well,he is a bit cocky...He knows how much i want that title shot,and he knows that i will prevail the best wrestling that those garbages in the crowd had ever saw....And what did he do?He put August main contender too...Now i don't know what our vice-GM is planning for tonight but i hope his announcement will be that i am the only main contender for that title..As for August,i have a lot of respect for him,it's my very best friend,so when i will win my Extreme Championship he will be the main contender at my title if that is what he wants....I will give him a shot.But we will still be friends....But now..this is my time...And i hope Cris will make the right decision tonight...Now i have to go Anna...See you later mama!!!!

Anna:So,people we have a great night in prospect this evening!!!Do not miss it because it will be truly extreme!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:35 am

*Speedy runs furiously with a baseball batt in the locker room.Anna is there*

Speedy:WHERE IS HE????????

Anna:Who?

Speedy:Aziruf...I'm gonna brake him in pieces!!!

Anna:Why??

Speedy:You dare to ask such question???His interference in my title match with Marcus Idol cost me the match and the title as well..All my work has gone to hell because of him!!!I know it's frustrating to lose a championship but for what he've done to me last week,he will pay with tones of blood and tears...Now is not about title matches,now is really personal Wind!!!So watch every step that you make Aziruf because,with every step ,you might reach a bomb..Because you started me now!!!You've better avoid me because i will be like a bomb and i will crush your head with no hesitation...But,damn it u don't have to avoid me,i will find you!!!!

*Speedy took off again leaving Anna speachless and looking for Aziruf*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?   

Back to top Go down

Speedy Vs Showstopper - Who is Hardcore?
Page 1 of 1