WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trademark question...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aziruf

aziruf

trademark question... Empty
PostSubject: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:16 pm

hello again with a question:

i'm pretty secure of having a grounded and a groggy trademark in work is all right, but the question is:
should my third position be a standing or stunned move?!

thanks in advance again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Mine is in Bent Down. Stunned move's rarely fire, from when I had one. You get better moves in Bent Down as well, and as it levels faster...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:05 pm

I have a bent down as well. It's leveling up at about three times the speed that my stunned one did when I had one of those, Magicana's right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Unless you're balanced, I think Bent Down is a good choice.

If you're balanced, frankly, you should be choosing Uraken as your trademark. It's in the Standing position, it's easily attainable, and it levels like a mad-man.

Otherwise, Bent Down is a good choice, because Standing moves are generally pretty weak at early levels, and Stunned moves don't hit enough.

Although, I will add, I changed my old Bent Down finisher once I earned the "Diving Spear" move, which is in the Stunned position...it's just too dominant a move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:33 am

Just for further information for you, here is my trademarks:

Snake Lock (level 14) ; This is an ankle lock, technique move only (Once you hit 80 Mastery and Ruthless Grasp).
Damage: 12,4 - 62
Attack Bonus: 62
Required Position: Grounded
Level Advancement: 17,08%

Modified Multiple German Suplex (level 12) (Unlocked with 78 Power Grappling and Mastery)
Damage: 28 - 176,4
Attack Bonus: 56
Required Position: Groggy
Level Advancement: 61,82%

Modified Chicken Wing Suplex Pin (level 9)
Damage: 9,4 - 47
Attack Bonus: 35,25
Required Position: Bent down
Level Advancement: 84,21%

I started off with a moves in grounded, groggy and stunned. I had the Double Axe Handle in stunned, which is a move that fires a LOT in the late part of the match - which is the whole problem. You have already hit three trademarks at that point. If it wasn't for that, then my Chicken Wing Suplex Pin (Man I cannot wait to replace this move) would be above level 10.

So go with those three positions, imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:17 pm

hmmmm, i can't rename mine ... do the mods have to verify the name or is this a bug and should be posted on the official board?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:34 am

aziruf wrote:
hmmmm, i can't rename mine ... do the mods have to verify the name or is this a bug and should be posted on the official board?

Once you get a move to level ten, it can be renamed. If it isn't working, someone has already taken that name (Names are limited to one per move per server).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:01 am

thanks again for helping me ... seemingly the name wasn't free ... so i thought up something else and now it worked ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trademark question...   trademark question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trademark question...
Page 1 of 1