WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promotion!!

Go down 
+3
Magicana
speedy boy
owencachia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
owencachia

owencachia

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 am

We have just gained a promotion from regional to national. We are now in National Championship Wrestling (NWC)... Good work to Chris and Alfsta
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:44 am

yes,for an instant i thought something hapened because our roster does not apear at regional..then i watched at my wrestler data and i fugure it out.yes good work lads...keep it coming!!!!
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:02 am

Hehe, I was just about to post that. We are doing well Smile
Back to top Go down
dapice

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:45 am

woot, its all cause u have me Razz
Back to top Go down
DaBayAreaBoss

DaBayAreaBoss

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:43 am

Good Job and Congrats to Chris and Alfsta. Your hard work is not going unnoticed. Thank you for all your effort. My bad for not outlining the RPs correctly. Ill make sure on the next one. Lets all have a great seaon. And do our parts to take the FED to the top!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:23 am

Very Happy

Wow they really give no notice on this, the season starts on Sunday!

The show may not be super as im out 2nyt and working over the weekend so Alfsta will probably post most of it!
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Just a quick question on this. How does roster promotion happen? Is it based on our roster score? What is our roster score based on? Ok, that was three questions. Before I ask any more I have to keep writing a paper.

Hail Caesar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promotion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion!!   Promotion!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotion!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Off Topic-
Jump to: