WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help my wrestler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
owencachia

owencachia

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Sorry to bother you but what should i increase for my wrestler...i am not going through good wrestling right now lol

here are the details:

Class: Balanced
Health Points: 910
Stamina: 224
Exp Points: 754
Allowed Attacks: 7 (bonus 22%)
Attacks Denied: 2 (bonus 22%)

BONUSES
Attack Bonus: 36
Initiative bonus: 36
Submission Bonus: 35
Adrenaline Gain: 22
Bleeding Bonus: 10
Pinning Bonus: 35

DAMAGE MODIFIERS
Direct Damage Increaser: 36%
Submission Damage Increaser: 38%
Damage Reducer: 37%
Stamina Reducer: 11%

SKILLS
Block: 11
Dodge: 11
Escape Submissions: 11%
Pin Opposition: 10

ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
Damage Resistance: 1. Suckling
Mortal Submission: 1. Suckling
Increased Resistance: 1. Suckling

I am training speed currently
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:03 pm

personnaly i'd say that you have to raise your stamina and your block or dodge...this is my opinion,i am not an expert....wait to see what the other users have to say...anyway at the damage modifiers you are standing way better than me so the problem shouldn't be there...i say improve your block or dodge skill and your stamina because is very very important at least to me,who i am speed...and increase the number of attacks allowed...i was having the same problem,but i raised it 2 levels (from 7 to 9 alowed attacks) and my wrestler started to show some good results...i don't know,this is my opinion mate...hope i was helpful.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:08 pm

I'll see what others have to say... like you said you are speed wrestler so its natural that you have more stamina, dodge, allowed attack while i deal more damage and have more health
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:28 pm

yes,but stamina is good for all type of wrestlers not only for speed..i say is very important
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:48 pm

I agree, stamina is worth targeting. The longer you can stay in the match, the better chance you'll have to win, and the more XPs you will receive. It will also allow you to hit stronger moves late in the match, from what I understand. I'd try to boost both my stamina and stamina reducer if I were you.

Also, block and dodge could be increased as Speedy Boy says, but from what I understand, it's best to focus on one of those. What I mean is, put a lot of Technique points into block, and save your speed points for other categories. Or vice versa. Apparently it is more effective to have 40 block and 0 dodge than it is to have 20 block and 20 dodge, so I'd say focus on one, and forget about the other.

I'd try to boost that adrenaline gain some, as well. The higher you get that stat, the bigger finisher you will be able to use, which will pick up some wins for you in matches where you are currently losing in close fights.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm

yes...i didn't say that u train dodge and block..i said dodge or block...on of those..and u are right..it isn't worth it to train both...and in speed lightness is good....Assasin,u have right also regarding the adrenaline....i am struggling with that problem...i have only 16 adrenaline gain but i can't level more because now i want to boost my speed level as high as i can...maybe after i get tired training so much speed.....of course,i could buy some adrenaline through AT but now stamina is my concern...until i have some much more adrenaline,i will level my finishers and that's about it....Assasin:Hawk,what advice do you give to me about what i just said?
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:48 am

To hawk... i have just increased adrenaline gain from 12 to 22 so for now i give it a break and train other things like stamina, dodge etc
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 am

By the way i think i should increase my versatility most
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 am

If you are a Balanced Wrestler, you should get Versatility to 43. At that point it isn't quite so important, and you have a lot of bad arse moves to use.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:04 am

im still a bit far from 43 lol.... but for my current level I think i am very good as it is 25 I believe
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 am

also i have just increased lightness (stamina reducer) from 11% to 15%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help my wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Re: help my wrestler   help my wrestler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help my wrestler
Page 1 of 1