WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REALITY HURTS!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Peacemaker
dapice
BaneSaw
Iulius Caesar
speedy boy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:01 am

Here you can tell about your availability to apear in our talk-show,Reality Hurts!!!These involves all of you,but you will all have to help too with your role play skills..Of course,the wrestlers who wants to make part of it..So,i'm waiting to see who wants to be our guest...For the next week,we have a guest already,but i would want to know who is available and who can help me to build a very nice talk-show...good luck boys
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 am

Hey Speedy,

Just a thought. Thulnar and I just formed a tag team, and having us on the show might give us a chance to promote that, as well as ally ourselves with you in-fed (since we already are in the larger game). You've seen my promos and he just cut a pretty good one introducing our team, so I think we'd make a good segment.

Cheers,

Caesar
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:49 am

Yo speedy,Im game for an interview anytime need one!Would give me a chance to help build my promos up to be a bit better!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:37 am

ok guys,i will consider you in the next shows...for now,i have a guest already for wednesday's show.in fact,the show is already done...once again,i think it came out very good Laughing
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 am

i really dont remember been asked about it..or agreeing to be bashed to bits..u did ask mag if it was alright for me to be in it? (if he said yes thats cool, noing him he agreed to me been bashed to bits as well..lol)
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:22 am

don't worry dapice,you will get your revenge in the future shows....
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:08 pm

hey speedy just send me a pm when want me on show!Send me somthn to work with and ill send ya my repley's too question so can help edit and make as good as possible.Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:51 pm

yeah,BaneSaw,don't worry,i will have you in my show because you have a pretty interesting story and i love it...but you have to know that you will have to be a little bit more active in that period if u can...for example,for the next weeks's show,i finished it in one single day because my next guest was very active and responded my questions very quiqly and with a lot of imagination.I don't say that we must finish it in one day,i only say that after Slamfest i will choose my next guest and i hope he will be available for some good role-play.... Twisted Evil good luck guys
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:50 pm

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 pm

same here speedy anything just PM me i'm pretty active and i think it would be awesome to see what questions you make to a champion maybe some that would make me look bad .. others that would embarass me or others that would make me excel hehe
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:10 pm

yup...but you can see an example of an interview to a champ this wednesday...My guest is a champ too...and you will see what came out of our imagination..hehe... Smile
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:14 pm

but is a good thing that are so much wrestlers available to participate in our show...i tought that there wouldn't be so much interest in this...but i'm happy to see the opposite.... i will announce my next guest after wednesday,to see what happens there...until then,let's hope for a good show tomorow night...
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:58 pm

There has to be interest not only does this "talk-show" can help the wrestlers explain there character to everyone but they can also try and feud in it say who their nemesis is etc.. so i think this will help us a lot ;D
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:22 pm

yes,you are right...and if someone wants to start a feud we can start it in our show.and of course the end it has to be always hot!!!!that is at my opinion and august,how we make the end of the show to be more interesting and also we hope to get more 10's on the votes ...but it seems dapice wasn't satisfied that he got beaten last show....it was just roleplay...i will do those things to be more interesting ...if all the things were peaceful and very quiet who would be interested on this show? So,whoever wants to start a feud with someone or just simply wants to be a guest in the future shows of Reality Hurts,just post here and i will keep you in mind like i kept those who telled me about their desire to be in this show...Every wrestler who posted here will be certainly a guest in the future shows..but step by step....The idea of this show was to help WCF to grow,and of course to entertain eachothers through our own imagination...good luck guys
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:26 pm

and thanks for your support champ!!! Very Happy i really apreciate it
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:25 am

i have a question?why i can't see the what i writed in page 2?i can't see the messages writen,i see only empty pages...why???
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:00 am

Hey speedy,was thinking you could work me and peacemaker into the same segment since we will prob have the next few shows off!Until our IC title match,might be able to hype it up a bit on your show and step up the fued a bit more!Hit me back with what ya think!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:08 am

i'm a little stunned guys..yesterday i posted the whole wednesday's show and now i just can't see it anymore...it's disapeared....what is happening?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:28 am

yeah banesaw,i think you and peacemaker will be in the next show after this wednesday....i invite peacemaker and you interfere because i have something to say to him..and from there,we make a good show..again... you saw the whole show wich posted it here yesterday?cause now i don't see it...
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 am

Nah never seen the show you posted speed and not sure where it went..lol
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:49 am

Some crazy stuff is happening, loads of topics have disappeared :S
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:15 am

yes...unbelievable...i writed a promo for this wednesday but it's disapeared too....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:39 am

*Thunders are heard in the arena..August Rush and Speedy boy Alyn walks proudly to the ring,wearing their Armani suits and their expensive shoes..Another edition of Reality Hurts begins!!*

August Rush: Welcome to Reality Hurts !!!! Once again we are in this ring to please you with our presence,you are all privileged to see the extreme tag in verbal action…….I promise you that tonight will be one of the biggest nights of our show..So sit back,relax because this show is about people who are better than you.. *the crowd are yelling Go Home* In adition with the biggest stars in WCF, August and me, today we have a guest who has come a long way…

Speedy boy Alyn: Now, I think most of you people know that over this past season we lived up to all the height, we’ve done everything we said we are going to do and we earned every single peny. And this is not because we are better looking than you, it’s not because we are better paid than you, its just because we are better than everyone else.. *crowd yells even louder Go Home , Go home * ... Last Slamfest we all saw what happened to Magicana and dapice so, I have to warn our guest tonight, for his own sake, that this show is only verbal not physical…
Also, last week on Slamfest we saw how our guest tonight got his ass knocked out cold by Marcus Idol and Idolmania runned wild on the self claimed “The Wind”…All you idiots,give your cheering for the man who can’t fly,the Extreme Champion ,Aziruf!!!!!

*"I am The Wind" by Red Flag sounds as Aziruf makes his way to the ring under loud cheers of the croud*

August Rush :.First of all, I want to welcome you to our talk-show and warn you that this is our show and you are guest in this show. We wouldn’t want that something happen to you before your title match with Marcus Idol,wouldn’t we? You saw what happened to Magicana so…Anyway,we are so glad we have you in our show, Aziruf…Why don’t you come and give us a big hug?? *August and Speedy laugh*

Aziruf: You are so full of yourself, it's disgusting. Let The Wind make a couple of things clear: You would be nothing without the fans, in fact every single one sitting in this arena, or at home, or elsewhere watching this show is ten times more worth and better than both of you put together. Second thing, be happy that The Wind accepted your invitation, so that you can get a glimpse at this ...

*rises the WCF Extreme Championship in the air*

Aziruf: ... as this is the closest each of you two will get to this Championship Belt! Last but not least, The Wind doesn't fear anyone, not Magicana, not Dapice, not Marcus Idol and especially not you.

Speedy boy Alyn: Hey, “wind”, you are so proud of your championship, but still you have proved nothing yet, you didn’t defend your title a single time and you just walk around like you are the boss in here…Hear me out, you are just a fluke amateur wrestler and I can beat you anytime boy!!!! But, of course,you are too afraid to accept my challenge…

*crowd is cheering 'The Wind'*

There is no doubt, the crowd loves you man…Maybe you would like to tell your fans how is it feel to be a fluke champion…

Aziruf: Listen "Boy", Marcus aimed at my injured leg to get his chance at this belt, but when we'll go extreme The Wind will be a 100% again, and after that match, when The Wind celebrates with his fans, we talk again about title defences and flukes. And then, if The Wind feels generous, he will grant you a match for this baby, just to give you the chance to proof yourself. You can proof to the fans, that you are NOT as "Speedy" as The Wind, you can proof them, that you are a way better than them in letting yourself get beaten up and finally you can proof to all of the world, that the only thing you are capable of wearing, is that ugly face of yours.

Speedy boy:Obviously, in Japan people don't speak english...you don't understand me...I earned the right to have a title shot. Since I am part of the WCF roster, I have not lost one single match...And you surely will not be the one who ends my winning streak.Me and also August here, are able to beat you anytime in one-on-one matches...Because it doesn't matter how much wind you would make, we are indestructible togheter...We are the extreme tag, little wind!!! When we say that we are going to do something, we go and do it and we do not fail, we don't disappoint our milions and milions of fans over the world..Unlike you, we have the talent to become the future of this roster...And your 20 fans all over the world will be very disappointed when they see how you are gonna get your ass kicked and remain in your anonymus, without your precious belt...

Aziruf: You claim to never have lost and you and August are indestructible together, eh? Let me help you remember that tiny, little, unimportant match that was called "Extreme Star". You both get your asses kicked, while The Wind prevailed to get to the point where he is, to be the first ever WCF Extreme Champion! You think you can beat The Wind one-on-one, you think you have millions of fans and finally you think you have talent? Are you mildly retarded? But wait, lets just make a little experiment that involves everyone here!

Dear Fans of the WCF, what would you think of Alyn or August as Extreme Champion?

*Boohs run through the hall*

Aziruf: And what do you think of your current Extreme Champion, The Wind?

*Cheers popping up*

Aziruf: Last question: How do you like the idea of The Wind beating up that two pussies and whip their candy asses?

*fans running wild with hails and cheers*

August Rush:Hey!!!! I said it once, I will say it again - this is verbal, not physical!!!!! I don't want to ruin my decoration!!!I don’t give a damn what these people have to say. Those idiots in the crowd don't know what respect and value means.They don't know how to respect this roster's values...We are the cream and pie of this roster and in this whole locker room there is no one who has better abilities than us...These people doesn't know that we are better than them. After all, they pay money to see us...That makes us something...And don't be so turned up, champ!!! It's you against 2 of us...I don't think your chances are high even tough you're the champion....so keep it quiet!!!! You maybe the people's champ, the wind, how do u like to say, but when it comes to us, we raise to the occasion... and if u mess with us there will be no championship match at all!!! So you better go home and prepare yourself for the beating of your life against Marcus... Get your monkey ass out of our ring buddy!!!!Beat it!!!!

*August pushes Aziruf in the chest*

Aziruf: Woh woh woh, okay, The Wind understands. You like your sissy suits and your cuddly decoration, and you are the cream of this business ... oh yeah, cream reminds me of something!

*Aziruf rolls out of the ring, heading to the announce table where The Voice and Plastic Boy where eating layer cake and grabbing two pieces of it, with which he returns into the ring*

Aziruf: Here is a gift of apology and worship to your grea...

*Aziruf drops the cakes upon Alyn and August*

Aziruf: Oh my, now The Wind ruined your expensive suits ... but let me apologize again ...

*Aziruf bows down like a nobleman, kicking down the decoration in the motion*

Aziruf: Gosh, what a clumsy Wind there is today ... but at least NOW you are the cream of WCF!

*laughs at them, while the fans joined his amusemet*

Speedy:Oh!!! You will pay for this!!!!

*Both August and Speedy runs towards Aziruf and grab his neck, knocking him down with a double chokeslam….Then Speedy tells August Rush to hold Aziruf, preparing him for a Speedo Spear…..Speedo turns with the face to the crowd and say:
"This is your champion??"
As Speedo prepares for the spear, the lights go off!!!! A few seconds after that in the ring is one more man: It's Marcus Idol!!!! What is he doing there?? He runs towards Speedy and gives him a high kick right in the face, Speedo crashed to the floor…Then he executes the Mania Spalsh to Speedy who is still lying on the floor. In the meantime August Rush grabs a chair and he prepares to give a chair shot to Marcus Idol…but no…Aziruf comes from out of nowhere, and from behind gives August a swift low blow, then he along with Marcus grabs August’s neck and performs a double powerbomb on the table leaving August lying without any movement…The crowd is ecstatic of what they’ve seen. Marcus Idol and Aziruf walk around with their hands rised and celebrate the victory together. Then Aziruf holds his hand to Marcus and says:
"May the best man wins!"
In his way out of the ring, Marcus comes back and unlike Aziruf who wanted to shake his hand, Marcus looks straight in Aziruf’s eyes and suddenly he gives him a clothesline from hell…Aziruf is lying down with his Extreme Championship belt along with him…Marcus Idol takes the championship belt, he looks at it and says in the boos of all the crowd:
"Soon a new champion will be crowned!!! This baby right here is mine!!!!"
This segement ends with Marcus leaving the ring in the boos of every fans in the arena and Aziruf struggling to stand up...*

Last edited by speedy boy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:40 am

now i hope this message will not disapear again...what do u think guys?how did the show came out?
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:02 am

i think it's awesome, great guest there Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REALITY HURTS!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Current Feuds-
Jump to: