WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REALITY HURTS!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Peacemaker
dapice
BaneSaw
Iulius Caesar
speedy boy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:13 am

i think it's awesome too....yeah..really great guest
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 am

guys,what do u think about the show?how did it came out?
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:22 am

looks pretty good speedy look forward to more of your segment.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:05 pm

i enjoyed that very much really .. i think it could be a part of the show as a way to present your character goals and positive aspects ;D
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:25 pm

another exciting show has been finished...thanks peacemaker and banesaw for helping me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:30 pm

*The song “We are Extreme” by Motorhead is heard in the arena..Speedy boy Alyn and August Rush make his way to the ring for a new start of Reality Hurts*

August Rush:We welcome you again to a new edition of Reality Hurts…We are your hosts , the extreme tag, future champions.,Speedy and August!!!!Now lets get this going!!! As you all idiots in the arena know,there is nobody more entertaining and cooler than us,so tonight we promise you that would be one of the most emotional and intense Reality Hurts you have ever saw.. We’ve got the absolute biggest guest we can get…Speedy,what do u say,are u ready for some action??

Speedy:Hmmm…It’s a little different for me tonight cause I wanna talk about something…I don’t feel that my talent is properly used by the management of this show…And the decision of our vice-GM to put us public enemies number one is just not right man…We deserve more than that man,we demand respect for what we’ve accomplished but we have never got it from anywhere…This is not right…Now maybe the management of this show don’t know what are they doing,maybe they’re distracted by personal issues,because they don’t take us seriously even I keep on winning…And u know why?? *The crowd cheers”WHY?”* …Because they know if they can give me the opportunity I should be given,I would outshine everyone and I would be the best…That is their biggest fear…But enough about us…

August Rush:U know,when I was walking around the arena last Slamfest,I saw a gigantic,ugly human being,wearing black trunks and black gloves ,and I took a second and I realized,oh my God,this man has to be in our show…Ladies,idiots,all of you garbages,please welcome our intercontinental champion,PEACEMAKER!!!!!

*Peacemaker walks down the ramp with some stitches in his forehead and the crowd cheers him at the same time others curse him .. he enters the ring and greets both Speedy and August Rush then sits down*

Speedy:I wanna thank you for coming to our show.It’s obvious to me by your body language that this is not easy,you look like you’re still feeling the effects of the beating you took from BaneSaw last week…I think you realized that in this bussines you have no friends,no allies,and you are just a target for all the wrestlers who want that Intercontinetal Belt.How does that feel,dude?Does it make you more stronger?But more importantly I want to know something else from you. How it feels to be hit by the Ultimate Syn of BaneSaw?Does it hurt?

Peacemaker takes the mic*

Peacemaker: No problem Speedy i'm more than happy to be here and first let me tell you that i sure as hell agree with you .. Some of you are totally unapreciated arround here but i was once too .. You just have to show some HARDCORE atittude ! The GM or VICE-GM get's in your face? You whoop their ass just do what it takes and then you'll reach new heights in your career ! Now to answer your question ..

*Peacemaker takes a good look at his belt than looks at his hands*

Peacemaker:You know...A lot of blood has been spilled by these hands and a lot of my own has been cleaned by them too .. Banesaw is exactly what you dream of when you think of a blood feud of epic porpotions we both know that even if i or he no matter who wins we will forever be rivals ! And believe me our pathes will cross again after this ! Now you want to know what having a belt does to you ? Well in me it's like a simbol of passion and sacrifice and i will not give it up that easily ! If anyone wants a shot at it i'm not hard to find and i guess i'm pretty much the man everyone wants to beat arround here because this belt means you're getting to the main event status and all the rising stars feel the need to have it .. However i'm not laying down for no man!

*Peacemaker puts his hand in his stitches*

Peacemaker:Hmm the Ultimate Syn .. You know i'm not going to lie to you i thought i had the match won i busted him open right before he pinned me so i guess this finishers gets the job done .. But you all saw what i did to myself with this belt right ? This stitches were not from his finishers they were made by me because i'm trying to make a statement .. Everyone was shocked when i busted myself and the reason i did it was to show Banesaw that i sealed the deal i agreed to go to hell and back and that's what i'll do until only one of us is standing !!!

August Rush:Yes, thanks for show us some appreciation around here…You are the only one who recognized that we are not appreciated…Never mind these junks in the crowd,the vice-GM or the General Manager, wrestling is about us not them..So,they should keep their mouth closed and shut up cause we are rolling…You are pretty awesome guy champ, I bet when you are young you are just like us…But let’s get back to your fight with Banesaw ..We have here some footage I will want you to watch,and then I’ll have a surprise for you..

*The footage with the most interesting moments of the feud between Peacemaker and Banesaw are shown:

Banesaw: Expect the unexpected prepare yourself for a Blood Feud of epic proportions!And in the end I will put you into retirement!

BaneSaw Charges his arm

and hits him with a violent Elbow Smash instead!!

BaneSaw grasps Peacemaker

and lifts him up, slamming him down to the mat performing a violent Body Slam!!

BaneSaw is about to perform his taunt

BaneSaw Looks At The Crowd Then Begins To Chew On A Chunk Of Wood Then Spits It Into The Air

executing The Sawdust

BaneSaw grabs the opponent's arms between his legs

Peacemaker avoids the attempt of the a Recliner Pin, taking the initiative

Peacemaker jumps to hit his opponent

and hits him right to the face with a strong Knee Drop!!

BANESAW IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

Peacemaker lifts BaneSaw on his shoulders and slams him on the mat executing devastating Pacifier!!

Peacemaker tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...
....3....*

Speedy:Nice victory there champ but lets take a look at another footage here from the last Sunday’s show:

*Peacemaker:… if banesaw beats me he'll get a shot at my belt next in the following show !!!I wanna prove that I'm not a paper champion !

Banesaw licks the blood as it runs down his face... Suddenly he comes to life

BaneSaw lifts Peacemaker on his head

and gores his opponent into the mat executing devastating Ultimate Syn!!

Referee starts counting...
....3....*

August:Ouch…That must of hurt you!!!!Are u really ready to face that ugly giant called himself Banesaw?After this footage,we saw that he put you through to a serious trouble last show,judging by the way you look,you are not in the perfect shape right now..My question is:What is your gameplan when you face one-on-one that little worm of human beeing??

Peacemaker:Yeah i won't lie it hurts but i'll tell you this the move doesn't hurt as much as hearing the bell ring and realising you lost ! I underestimated him after our first match but i won't make the same mistake twice i can promise you that ! My gameplan is pretty damm simple .. We both are very clever when it comes to our skills and counters but i'll prove that i have more passion and resiliance than him ! I'll outlast him and make him take his last ride for good !!!

*Crowd cheers*

Peacemaker:Now i understand you said somekind of surprise for your IC Champion what is it ?

Speedy:Oh yes…the surprise..How could I ever forgot it?…Ladies and gentleman please welcome my second guest for this evening,Banesaw!!!!!

*The Lights go out and the mist begins to surround the arena.When the lights return BaneSaw is standing in center of the ring with a chair in his hand!*

*crowd cheers Banesaw*

Speedy :BaneSaw,welcome to Reality Hurts!!!!It seems that our fans here tonight with rather boo some honest peoples like me and August,and cheer for an little worm…I just can’t understand them at all..There will be no time and they will cheer Banesaw… .*crowd cheers Banesaw,Banesaw*.. See what I was talking about?Now just cut to the chase…Last Sunday you screwed on our champ,Peacemaker,who is also here with us,to gain a title shot for his Intercontinental Champion.How do you feel tonight Banesaw?And last Sunday you gave your best wrestling against our champ here or the best is yet to come? I just want to remind you two once again that in this show we play with the words,and we do not get physicall!!!So please keep your temper!!!I’m talking to both of you…

*BaneSaw snatches the mic from speedy*

BaneSaw:Speedy, you ask how I feel, soon enough you will learn how I feel!Best you haven't seen a bit of what I am capable of,nor has peacemaker!When we collide in our last ride match , just maybe then you will see my best!Mark my words too champ or shall i call you chump!You will never be the same after our match emotionally or physically!

*Peacemaker gets up and he and Banesaw have a fierce stare down!*

Peacemaker:You know what Banesaw ?? You seem to forget i've beat you before and i'll do it again no matter what kind of match it is i'll emerge victorious ! You're going to regret ever showing your face arround here cause this only makes me even more angry !!!!

*The dark Mist Arises around the arena,Lights go out*

*When the lights return Speedy is out cold with a chair laying on him with the word WORM written in blood on the chair
The Titantron kicks on with BaneSaw appearing on it grinning a devilish smile*

BaneSaw:When Im finished with peacemaker I'm coming for you Speedy!You wanna call me names and get in my business?I will burry you with the worms little man!And Peacemaker shine that belt up nice and be ready for THE WALKING NIGHTMARE!

Peacemaker:Nightmare??! What are you ? Freddy Krueger ?! You don't scare me a bit and you know what ?? I think even Speedy has the heart to go toe to toe with you ! it's not just about mental games ! You're in for the ride of your life !!! PEACE .. OUT !!!

*Peacemaker leaves the set !*

*As Speedy is on the floor withouth a breath,August comes and tries to help Speedy to get up…But suddenly The Voice says:PB,now is our time!!!Magicana,dapice come on here to destroy this idiots!!!!Then,magicana and dapice runs and gets in the ring where Speedy is lying on the floor and August holds his head…After that,The Voice and PB walk off from the comentary set and joins magicana and dapice in the ring…They all quiqly start to kick August in the stomach and in the face..Magicana grabs Speedy and holds him tight while the Voice grabs a chair and smashes it to his head once,twice and third…Speedy is knock out cold!!! In the same time,PB takes a ladder from under the ring and puts August Rush on it,dapice gets on the turnbuckle and excutes a Dapice Moonsault on the ladder…Both guests are down and blooded but this isn’t over yet!!!The crowd loves this and yells:Barbed wire,barbed wire!!!!....And then Magicana starts to smile,turns around August and Speedy and shows them the middle finger!!!! He grabs a table, he sits Speedy’s lifeless body on it,and he wraps barbed wire on him,seting the table on fire…After that he grabs August and powerbombs him into Speedy’s demolished body who was wrapped in barbed wire..The fire was extinguished by that impact!!!Magicana grabs a mic and says:”That is extreme, boys,not what you’ve done to me!!!I suppose we won’t see you here for a while!!!!” ..The show ends with Magicana,dapice,The Voice and PB drinking beer and celebrating the demolition of the so called Extreme tag…
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:32 pm

how do you enjoyed this show guys???? i think it turned out pretty good as well as the precedent two
Back to top Go down
BaneSaw

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:50 pm

looks good speedy thank ya for the chance be on show bud
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Wow great speedy...except for us getting are us kicked for the second time in a row lol... and thats the end of reality hurts for a few weeks due to injuries Very Happy... by the way i think a last blood match fits better the Peacemaker VS Banesaw feud than last ride... you know cause of the blood thing
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:42 pm

we promised magicana and dapice a revenge and that is what i came out....there will be no injuries mate...cause we still have to fight in shows no?we can't be injured...but prepare yourself because in the next Reality Hurts i want to anounce our stable,me,you,thulnar and caesar....We recover quiqly!!! Very Happy (p.s.:whwn we beat the hell out of magicana,he wasn't injured,so why we,the extreme tag,get injured? of course,at the next reality hurts we will have some broken ribs,but that's all)
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:18 am

I honestly think this show could be in our SLAMFEST this sunday it's a good show that puts everyone who apears over ! .. Thanks Speedy for the opportunity to be in it it was my pleasure keep up the good work ;D
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:01 am

thanks guys....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:18 pm

it seems this wednesday we haven't seen any Reality Hurts..why,i don't know...i hope cris will push it on sunday...it will be a even greater show,keeping in mind that we have 4 big matches then....
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 am

I think reality hurts should be once a week Very Happy it would be also better prepared
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:12 am

yes,it should be once a week but there is a problem:yesterday there was not any Reality Hurts,so this week we haven't watch the show....So i wonder if cris will push it on sunday cause it will be a shame that the show will come to waste....and it should be before the intercontinental championship match...
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Reality Hurts will be on Sunday's show and i'll make it look like it was recorded a few days ago or summin
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:22 pm

perfect!!!!but it should be before the intercontinental match ok?
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 am

Will be before the match dont you worry.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 am

I'm sure that win lose or draw it'll be a well built match and along with reality hurts segment it will be one of our best shows yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:06 pm

The Last Ride match is goood!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:27 am

great show cris,congratulations!!!I think it was the best we had so far!!!i can't wait to see how will u decide the main contender for next season for that disputed extreme title!!!!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:12 pm

anybody else?who wants to be guest in Reality Hurts in the next season??because if there are no guests,there is no show....
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 pm

Speedy, I would like to be a guest. Maybe a chance for you and August to get some revenge for last Sunday's match at Fan Fight. Marcus
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 am

ok marcus..that will be next season because this sunday i have two guests in my show..anyway,we will have the time to prepare the show because is the end of the season...I can't wait to see what feuds cris is gonna make for the beginning of the new season...
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:45 am

We could fake some injury (me or speedy) and than attack marcus like aziruf did to speedy... I would prefer if it was me so we could get a nice staredown between speedy and marcus (we could add the tile in the picture, speedy being no 1 contender and all)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALITY HURTS!!!!!   REALITY  HURTS!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REALITY HURTS!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Current Feuds-
Jump to: