WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jutah

Jutah

Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge Empty
PostSubject: Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge   Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:52 am

*Jutah appears at the titan tron*

Jutah: "Aziruf... long time no see... last time you have win and i haven't forgot that. I have fighted with someone selfcalled the 'Boss', but my really objetive are you... last time you win... next time you'll need more luck... i have retired for some time, planing my revenge and training my best moves... next time you'll need more than luck... and i gonna prove it to you... I CHALLENGE YOU, AZIRUF, THE CHILD OF WIND... what say you?"

*The titan tron explodes gold and green fireworks and set off*
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge   Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:32 am

look down Rolling Eyes

Last edited by aziruf on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge   Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:41 am

hey champ....you are pretty tough but we aren't allowed to swear...they can delete our roster for this..did u know?
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge   Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:19 am

aziruf wrote:
*Aziruf is backstage with Anna*

Anna: "Did you here about Jutah seeking revenge for what you have done to him?"

Aziruf *laughing*: "You know Anna, since The Wind got the WCF Extreme Championship everyone wants to challange him, to seek revenge, to steal his lolly and so on, but The Wind doesn't care about all those sissys! They are just going blah blah blah and no one of them is able to let deeds follow their words. And right now, The Wind only has Marcus Idol in his mind, who is one of those sissys and needs his candy ass kicked! Jutah in particular is what The Wind always said he is: a brazilian monkey, and as one of those he isn't worth to be in the same ring as The Fan's Champ, because The Wind's time is more important than to play a veterinarian for those who don't know their place! As for you Anna, nice evening, but The Wind has a title to defend soon."

*Aziruf walks away after giving Anna a smile*

Anna: "It seems there is someone very focused on Sunday and his Fan-Fight against Marcus Idol and won't bother himself with other competitors."

no, didn't know it, but edited it quickly, sorry though >.>
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge   Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:30 am

don't be sorry,i just wanted to notice you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge   Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutah VS Aziruf - flames of revenge
Page 1 of 1