WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr wrestling II to Titá

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

Mr wrestling II to Titá Empty
PostSubject: Mr wrestling II to Titá   Mr wrestling II to Titá Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Well look what we have here.The new Wrestling Champions Federation World Champion! I knew it was just a matter of time,After getting through alfsta's henchman Chris Mastine ,That I would hold the world title!
My tag partner Mr wrestling I and I celebrated that night, The best steaks,The best champaign , The best women money could buy! Just when you think it couldn't get any better , The board of directors fax me a new contract today!The stretch limo's just got longer, The 5 star hotel suites just got bigger all paid by the wrestling champions federation!

Next my fax machine starts going again, It's my contract to face Titá. Titá the most under rated superstar in World Champions Federation. Titá, you know the saying , wrong place, wrong time...I just won the world title and I am not about to let it go! That makes you Titá, The next victim of Mr Wrestling! Just as we have left everyone in their own blood, your next!

Chris Mastine, You stick your nose back into my business, Mr Wrestling I will give you a shooting star, You will wish you were on another planet! Mr Wrestling I will be at ringside to ensure you don't interfere Chris!

Titá train hard and get ready....I will be!
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Mr wrestling II to Titá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr wrestling II to Titá   Mr wrestling II to Titá Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Nice stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mr wrestling II to Titá
Page 1 of 1