WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

power vs speed - epic battle for gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aziruf

PostSubject: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:38 am

*Aziruf walks down the isle, grabs a mic and goes up into the ring*

Aziruf: "Hello and welcome here in the WCF Arena! Once again The Wind is back in town ... and wants to make a statement. Last Sunday, The Wind got the chance to face the WCF Intercontinental Champion Peacemaker. If you didn't see the match life, you really missed one of the best battles there ever had been on this whole planet! But don't think The Wind is just bragging, lets take a look..."

*the titantron fizzles and some of the best actions from the match between Aziruf and Peacemaker where shown*

Aziruf: "Well, and then came this ..."

*it's shown, that Peacemaker hit his Finisher: The Endless Spin, went for the cover and Aziruf kicked out at 1*

Aziruf: "The Wind just wanted you to see, that one of the strongest guys running around here, hitting him with all his got, but thanks to all of you fans, and your chants, The Wind came up as quickly as he was thrown on the mat. Unfortunately the brute force of Peacemaker and another Endless Spin took The Wind finally out, and so The Wind lost his first match this season. When The Wind came into the WCF, he vowed to beat all the mastodons, the powerhouses, the big monkeys out there, and proof that with speed and moves never seen before you can advance over raw physical strengh. But this guy, Peacemaker, is not one of this simple-minded brutes. He actually was following a good strategy, was able to dodge and counter my moves, The Wind wasn't even able to hit his Kenjoukaze! So, Peacemaker, you earned the respect of The Wind."

*Aziruf claps into his hands, the audience following his action also applauds*

Aziruf: "But still Peacemaker, The Wind wants to give the fans another glimpse at this epic battle of strengh against quickness, of power versus speed, The Wind wants to prove his once made vow to still be intact, The Wind wants a revanche ... and The Wind wants that it is for the WCF Intercontinental Championship ! Peacemaker, don't dissapoint the fans, and show that you didn't earn The Wind's respect for nothing!"

*Aziruf leaves the ring under the hails and chants of the fans*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm

*As Aziruf is leaving Peacemaker comes out and Aziruf gets back in the ring along with Peacemaker .. The two have a fierce stare down and the fans go wild !!!*

Fans : REMATCH ! REMATCH !!

Peacemaker: Ok everyone just settle down .. Now as you know he showed you his kick-out after the endless spin .. Now i'll show you what happened the second time !

*Peacemaker Signals For His Tripeiro Stance And Starts Working The Crowd Pointing To The Sky Then He Shakes The Ropes And The Crowd Goes Wild executing The Tripeiro

Referee: "Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Referee: "Twooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Referee: "Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Aziruf goes up again in the ring

Peacemaker charges his arm

and strikes his opponent with a strong Elbow Smash!!

Peacemaker picks his opponent by the throat and puts him in powerbomb position

then drives him straight to his knee with fury executing MORTAL Endless Spin!!

AZIRUF HAS A CUT!!!

Peacemaker tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

PEACEMAKER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS AZIRUF !!!!*

Peacemaker: Now as you see this one was after i had all the crowd pumped-up so you see i need all of you too i'm here to entertain you and give you what you want !!!

Fans : REMATCH !!! IC TITLE !!!

Peacemaker : Ok .. First let me tell you Aziruf .. I have to admit i wasn't expecting a small guy like you to give me such a hard-time but you did and for a minute there you had my number but as you said i'm not all muscle i have brains too .. I have made a name for myself by beating guys like Iulius Caeser and Banesaw who is a very resistant guy but guess what ? After i ended his dreams of becoming the IC Champion he ran away from this FED .. But i see something in you Aziruf i believe you won't run away like a damm chicken ! (Peacemaker stares at his belt) You want this right ? I'm the first IC Champion and i never lost my belt and i don't have any intentions of losing it to you ! But since i've come to respect you .. YOU HAVE YOUR TITLE SHOT !!! Now i don't know if it'll be this next show or the next but i believe this deserves to be a main-event battle !
Just cause you're short i won't hold back so expect some pretty nasty bruises ! I have not lost a match in some time and this won't be the first !!!

*Aziruf stares at the IC Title and they both shake hands !*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aziruf

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:53 am

*After his win against Iulius Caesar for the No.1 Contendership, Aziruf is backstage with Anna*

Anna: "Ladies and Gentleman, at my side right now the new number one contender for the WCF Intercontinental Championship, welcome Aziruf! Tell us, how do you feel right now? I mean you had quiet a losing streak in singles matches, but going back to win such an important matchup?"

Aziruf: "Well Anna, it feels great to be back on course ... on course to get another gold around my waist. After The Wind lost his WCF Extreme Championship, he kind of fell in a hole, even if he lost the belt to his good friend and Tag Team Partner Marcus Idol. But now The Wind has risen again, he found another highly resptected wrestler, who will take The Wind to new heights ... as The Wind will need to rise higher as ever in his career to overcome that big obstacle called Peacemaker, to finally give the fans back what they had missed for several weeks now ... The Wind as their Champion!"

Anna: "After the match between you and Peacemaker on last Sunday's Show, you two also had a discussion, where you wanted a title match, and Peacemaker was willing to give it to you. Still the Team GM sent you out to fight against Iulius Caesar for the number one Contendership. Don't you feel omitted by them?"

Aziruf: "You are right Anna, they always do their best to demonstrate their power and undermine the wrestlers and the fans where they can. Nevertheless The Wind showed everyone that he really deserves that Championship match against Peacemaker and not only got to face him for the gold just because The Wind bragged about it. That at least will silence the critics."

Anna: "Thanks for your time, and good luck for your upcoming matches!"

Aziruf: "Always a pleasure talking to you, Anna! Have a good night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:18 pm

*After beating another enemy put in his way Peacemaker is backstage with Anna*

Anna:Peacemaker how do you feel after beating a newcomer ?

Peacemaker: How do you think ? It feels great i didn't even had to use my finisher ! You know in all this bad wrestlers there are only two that concern me ! That's ME and AZIRUF ! You see he has talent i know he does but he needs a little push going up the Superstar hill and i intend to give him a match that will propel him to fame and win lose or draw i'll give it my all to the the man who stays with his belt after all these season's no one can take my belt away !!!

Anna:Any thoughts on his words earlier ?

Peacemaker: Well i agree with him in pretty much everything but instead of saying that about Team GM .. Like i told Banesaw if you want something in this business you have to take it ! You have a problem with them ? You get in their face !!!

*Peacemaker drops the mic and leaves with a fierce look*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aziruf

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:22 am

*After their Match on last Sunday's Show, Aziruf left the arena without saying anything. He didn't answer his cellphone, wasn't replying to e-mails and no one knew where he was, when after two days of no sign of life a DVD was sent to the WCF Office*

*The screen of the Titantron fizzles, as Aziruf is shown in a mountain area*

Aziruf: "The Wind ... no ... I, as Aziruf, have lost the right to call me with that honorable nickname ... have disappointed all of my fans and gave my critics and enemies a nice view, when I was manhandled by Peacemaker. For the first time, I couldn't keep up with my words. I not even came close to the power, the focused force and strategic mind of Peacemaker, as I said I would. I'll stay on this mountain, train while the wind breezes around me, reminding myself that I have to step up, to be quicker than ever, stronger than ever, all in all better than ever! I now know, that I can't fell all the powerhouses with just my speed and incredible move repatoir ...
Peacemaker, you showed me, that not every big gorilla guy is a slow and stupid guy. You opened my eyes, to not stay on one spot, bragging about the past and what I did and what I said I wanna do, but go up. Go up step by step, and don't just brag, but actually do something, and i thank you for that!

So, stay tuned, for when I return, I will not only try, but I WILL give the fans breath taking moments, I WILL show you a new Aziruf, I WILL hit my Kenjoukaze on everyone who stands in my way to once again face Peacemaker for the WCF Intercontinental Championship and then I WILL beat him for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:06 am

nice promo for wednesday azi,i'll add this to the next show.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:07 am

*Peacemaker is standing in the gym running in the treadmill at a very fast rate and stops to make a statement*

Peacemaker:Hey there .. You saw that ? I'm an all-rounder baby ! I'm fast . Powerful .. Smart and full of desire to win !! My belt is the proof of that !! I'm simply the greatest champion in this federation and our extreme champion fell at my feet saw what i can do .. Unfortunaly for all of you not even he could content with my power !! I can win a match out of nowhere with a finisher .. a trademark or even a powerful move !! I AM THE MAN TO BEAT !!!

*Peacemaker starts punching a sparring partner and knocks him out cold with a right uppercut !!!*

Peacemaker:Aziruf !! You saw that ? That'll be you in our match tonight !!! Even though i respect you i have to admit you are going down cause nobody is going to take my belt away from my ! Not even the power of the GM's can do that !! I'll stand tall and fight till i have nothing left !!! PEACE OUT !!!

*Peacemaker punches the wall making a crack in it that punches the camera*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:52 am

Sorry champ,but i already made the show for today...i completed the card also....By the way,all the title matches will be next Slamfest,in a week....It can't be this sunday cause most of you have made your maximum apearances in the show and i can't put you to wrestle on sunday...but next Slamfest it will be one hell of a show....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aziruf

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:36 am

The Voice: "Hey folks, I just got a message, that we have a video of the former WCF Extreme Champion, now just a losing whimp, Aziruf. Lets see what he's whining or bragging about... "

*on the Titantron you see a foggy swamp area with some trees and Aziruf sitting on a muddy stone in that scenery*

Aziruf: "The examination of the elements is tough ... they are sucking me up ... they are drying me out, they are straining my mind ... Peacemaker ... your streak is a signature of your abilities ... your title is an image of your dominance ... but all this, won't help you! I gave up everything, I have nothing left of my former self ... soon ... I will get through the tasks of the elements ... and then I will be reborn, I will be a new man and Peacemaker, then you have to drink, what you have brewed..."

*the Titantron fizzles and goes black*

The Voice: "WOW, now he finally went nuts. That guy is not only weak, now he's crazy as well. I always said he won't do any good in this business!"

Plastic Boy: "Hold on Brian! He is a good guy, he is just having a hard time right now, but i bet he'll be back in a normal state of mind ... and then we can enjoy his highflying abilities once again."

The Voice: "You enjoy that silly jumping around? I only enjoy raw power and blood, because that's what it's all about!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: power vs speed - epic battle for gold   

Back to top Go down

power vs speed - epic battle for gold
Page 1 of 1