WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message to Iulius Caesar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cakes

Message to Iulius Caesar Empty
PostSubject: Message to Iulius Caesar   Message to Iulius Caesar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm

*Cakes calls for an interview with Anna Young.*

*Minutes after being notified of an interview opportunity, Anna meets with Cakes backstage.*

Anna Young: "Hello Cakes. Seems to be something you would like to share with everybody. What is it?"

Cakes: "Thanks for meeting with me Anna. I have an important message for Iulius Caesar. I'm not surprised he wants to have a rematch against me. Anybody would want a chance at redemption after a terrible defeat."

*Cakes looks at the camera*

Cakes: "Want another match? Alright, I'll take you out again. I think this time around I'll make it a blood bath. You won't be able to see out of your eyes with all that blood dripping from your face."

Anna Young: "And there you have it. Cakes doesn't seem to mind facing Caesar in another match. Things are shaping up to be interesting between these two."
Back to top Go down
Imperial

Message to Iulius Caesar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Iulius Caesar   Message to Iulius Caesar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:12 am

be carefull imperial dominion because when you didn't expected the gran master sexy will destroy you. I don't care how or when but watch your back. Even this you don't have no choise. You make a mistake, interrupting my match and this is the start of a destruction of the imperial dominion.

Nothing will be the same, after this.

Gran Master Sexy
Back to top Go down

Message to Iulius Caesar
Page 1 of 1