WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!

Go down 
+2
marcus
Cris Mastine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm

but you will have to live with yourself..the fact and the matter is that is going to be a difficult match mostly for you.. ... i need my debut to be perfect and i will let anyone to stay in my way through to the top of this business...and i mean anyone who gets in my business,gets screwed!!! My debut in WCF must be perfect..of that i'm certain ...And that means you,August Rush,from now on,watch your step,watch your back because i'll be watching you .Everywhere you go,anything you do,i'll be watching you......
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Sorry to break this up for you Speedo but nothing is perfect. Let me give you a piece of advice... don't push yourself too hard, you might not be up for the challenge
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:53 pm

me???maybe you consider me a debutante who comes here to talk...but is not trash...my words are telling the truth...and the truth is that i am really good as i say so...you say i am not up for the challenge..but you are up for the challenge?afraid that you can lose to a debutante who,according you "is not up for this challenge"?
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:27 am

Well if you think you are up for the challenge than thats good, but don't get your hopes up so you won't be too dissappointed when i beat you. I am confident that i can beat you but i also know that anything can happen. Anyways thats what happened to Magicana *smiles*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 am

oh..i love that you are so confident in yourself...that will make the defeat even painfull for you...besides the fact that you will have to take your time in recovering after our match...u will need it,i asure you....see you then,kid...show me what you can do,and you'll be surprised when you will see that you can't handle me boy...*evil smile*
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young and I’m with the “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus. Well Marcus, tonight you and Magicana have a first round match. Please give us your thoughts about your upcoming match.”

*Marcus smiles at Anna and says.*

Marcus Idol: “Anna, do you like music? Do you like Lynyrd Skynyrd?”

Anna Young: (puzzled) “Yes, I like that rock group.”

Marcus Idol: “I thought so……..they play a little song I like and it goes like this…….” (Marcus sings with a rough and loud voice) “Give me 3 steps, give me 3 steps mister, give me 3 steps towards the door.....Give me 3 steps, give me 3 steps mister, and you will never see me no more.”

Anna Young: (laughing) “Well, Marcus that was very entertaining.”

Marcus Idol: (confident) “Glad you liked it…..but the fact of the matter is this…..Magicana, tonight when you step in the ring with me, you better be scared because I’m playing to win. When you’re exhausted and worn out and you want the referee to stop the match. I might feel a little mercy on you and GIVE YOU 3 STEPS towards the door.”

Anna Young: “Wow……..You heard it right here wrestling fans. Thank you, Marcus.”

The Voice: “It appears to me that these guys don’t really like each other. Get ready for a war wrestling fans.”

Plastic Boy: “I sure hope his wrestling is much better than his singing.”

Not sure how much space you have on the show, but thought I would provide some material if you need it........Enjoying the game......Keep up the good work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:03 am

*Magicana is standing beside Anna Young moments before his match.*

Anna: So, Magicana, tonight is potentially the biggest match of your career, when you go against Marcus Idol in the Championship tournament, with the chance at a WCF World Heavyweight Championship. What are your thoughts going into this match?

*Magicana grabs the microphone from Anna, and looks into the camera with an evil glint in his eyes*

Marcus Idol, in a few minutes we will be in the ring, fighting for a spot to gain the WCF Championship belt. I will stop at nothing, I repeat, nothing, in order to get my hands on that belt. On the inderpendent circuits, I am a 52 time champion. I have the credentials to back up what I say, I am one of the greatest wrestler's to ever step foot in the ring. I am the smartest, the most technical, the most ruthless and sadistical man to ever step into the ring. There will be no mercy from my clutches when you lay in that ring, and YOU TAP OUT. My Half-Boston Crab is the most potent submission hold ever conceived in wrestling, and once I lock it in, I will make you tap out. Your reign as the "Idol" will soon be over, just as suddenly as it begun. You have only ever beaten me once, right after I suffered from a chair shot from August Rush; even then, he didn't really care about you. He wanted to send a message to the roster to show he means business. Who is going to help you tonight, Marcus? The statements have been made, the messages have been sent. When we step into that ring, ill be sending you straight to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!   Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magicana vs Marcus Idol - Anger!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2