WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jutah

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 am

Hello there,

i'm Jutah... a Balanced Wrestler ready to fight cause i dont run from a good fight...

like my profile says...

Ex-Corporal Davis Jutah Jr at your services
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Okie Dokes, will read your stuff and have you involved in some fights and promos
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:59 pm

i think i can do bether than that...

Name: Davis Jutah Jr
Expeciality: Balanced
Wardrobe: black combat boots, camouflade pants and an olive shirt write 'One of Sarges Heroes'

History: Jutah, born at Rio de Janeiro, grown at São Paulo where he lives actualy. When he turns 18, he seems to be forced to join the Army (no one knows exactly the reasons). After join the Army, Jutah have change totaly, starting to make martial-arts trainning and some personal defese lessons becoming an pro at self-defense and corporal fighting. Two years later, keep trainning, hes reach Corporal status in the Army and decides to retire from this life-style. After this, Jutah becames an wrestler (a profession that he likes) and coach of self-defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1