WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G'day my intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dapice

G'day my intro Empty
PostSubject: G'day my intro   G'day my intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:56 am

hey guys..sorry that i have taken so much time to introduce myself, but ive come down with a cold or something n been really sick..which also happens to be at the time when i have alot of uni work to do :S talk about timing Neutral..so give me a day or so and i should be able to properly introduce myself afro till then just a quick G'day

Last edited by dapice on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dapice

G'day my intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day my intro   G'day my intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:13 am

Name: Dapice

Height: 6'3

Weight: 300 Pounds

Alignment: Tweener

Costume: Maroon Trunks, Australian flag cape

Story:

I come from Sydney, Australia, and I am known as Dapice. I have endured the pain and torment of Backyard wrestling, just to have the opportunity to get into the ring before the thousands of fans, in order to entertain them with displays of skill and strength. In Australia, we have a thing about liking the under dog in a fight. I love nothing more than to destroy those who think they are better than everyone else. I like to beat them with my incredible strength. The ANZAC digger is here to show his glory! his courage! his determination!..and to give them all a lesson....in pain
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

G'day my intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day my intro   G'day my intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:27 am

Great to have you on board Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day my intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day my intro   G'day my intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day my intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Introduction-
Jump to: