WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RULES OF ROLEPLAY...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM

PostSubject: RULES OF ROLEPLAY...   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 am

So that it makes our lives a little easier when publishing shows, we ask that when typing promos you wish to be in a show, you follow this pattern.

Try not to abbreviate names etc, GM is acceptable when referring to Alfsta or Vice GM when referring to myself.

All fan/narration is to be written between asterisks (*)
For Example:

*The fans cannot wait to see the show... meanwhile the camera pans away*

ALL SPEECH SHOULD BE IN BOLD (stands out better on the page, especially with light colours)

All HEEL characters speech should be in RED, if another heel is speaking, the second heel will be in DARKRED, the third in BROWN and so in (using dark/red colours)
For Example:

Cris Mastine:I hate the fans
Alfsta:Not as much as I do!

All FACE characters speech should be in BLUE, if another face is speaking, the second face will be in LIGHTBLUE, the third in NAVY and so on (using blue-ish colours).
For Example:

Cris Mastine:I love the fans
Alfsta:Not as much as I do!

The commentators for the show, Plastic Boy and Brian 'The Voice' Taylor use:

BROWN for Plastic Boy
GREEN for Brain 'The Voice' Taylor (Name can be shortened to 'The Voice')

The backstage interviewer Anna Young speaks in PINK.

Championships are to be written in GOLD.
For Example:

Plastic Boy: Wow Ladies and Gents, look at that... its the WCF World Heavyweight Championship What a beauty!

Use the center tag when writing a piece you wish to be in a show, it makes it look a little bit more like it is in the show already and it makes it easier once more when uploading.

Any other useful bits regarding RPing will be added later, below are pictures of the commentary staff for you to use in promos.

THESE RULES AREN'T SET IN STONE, THEY JUST MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR THE ADMIN STAFF AND ONLY APPLY TO THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM, WE HOPE THAT YOU FOLLOW THEM AND OUR WORK OUTSHINES ALL RIVALS!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RULES OF ROLEPLAY...
Page 1 of 1