WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best special matches for different classes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
owencachia

owencachia

Best special matches for different classes Empty
PostSubject: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 am

I have a balanced wrestler... what special matches should i choose??

You can post about other classes also but im more intrested in my class Razz
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:28 am

Being balanced, you can go for any match type unless you have specifically trained another stat.

Dont spend 5k experience to buy a match type, go for AT's instead, only buy the free match types Smile

Tech: Submission... I quit...Ladder Match... Last Blood

Strength: First Blood...Last Ride... Steel Cage... Hardcore(I think)

Tech and Strength are all I realy know, Resistance have an advantage in Last Man Standing though due to high stamina and HP.
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:32 am

as i belong to speed class, and made experience in LMS and FB matches so far, i'd say FB is a not-so-bad first choice, as of high dodge rate your are more likely to not be the first to bleed ....
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 am

Yeah i just asked because I am level 6... level 7 gives a free match
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:28 am

Kk, another bit of advice, don't level up too quickly or you will regret it later, wait until you are in the top 10 or even numebr 1 in your level, never challenge the master, make him come to you Razz
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 am

Yeah I hate the level master. He always challenges me just as I get in a great position for holding the title.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:03 am

Whats the point of not levelling up??

I dunno why I asked this because the answer is winning tournaments right
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:18 am

im not 100% sure..but i think its so u get stronger and ur moves can lvl up (probly more reasons)..and so ur not so much of a small fish going into a big pond in the next lvl..instead ur a abit bigger fish going into a bigger pond. thats my stab at it.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:24 am

Good point but levelling up also gives you money and bonuses
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 pm

Well I'll use a good example.

Alfsta levelled up to level 11 when he was 200th(ish) in level 10, he is now at lvl 11 and still in the high 300's

I on the other hand made it to 1st in level 10 and then let the master challenge me, on my first day in level 11 I was 81st... Now im in the 100s but thats because when you level you're no longer in the position to challenge for titles and defend them 20+ times.

You just gather exp, buy advanced techs and level when the time is right
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 pm

ok thx cris
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:11 am

do you think a triple threat/three way dance are worth to take as special matches???

i dont think so or maybe it favours speed wrestlers
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:39 am

Ummmm they are interesting as you involve a random person.

Not too sure on how it would favour you but you can get some nice exp from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best special matches for different classes   Best special matches for different classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best special matches for different classes
Page 1 of 1