WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!

Go down 
+5
Magicana
the unstoppable showstopp
dapice
aziruf
Cris Mastine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Empty
PostSubject: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 am

Okay Guys post what you want in the show...

We're a little rushed again bu will try to make a quality show!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:28 am

*Anna catched up to an happy Aziruf*

Anna: "Just a few more days until you meet Jutah in an 'I Quit - Match'! What are your thoughts on the GMs decision?"

*Aziruf smirks*

Aziruf: " To tell the truth Anna: I'm positively surprised that our GM can do something else than admiring himself in front of a mirror! I really like that announcement he made, and want to prove the big guys what the Wind is capable of, and this match with Jutah will just be my first step into the direction of the WCF Extreme Championship! After the Brazilian Monkey lies on the ground whimpering the two words that The Wind will spread through the world so that all of the Wind's fans can hear them ... after he whined 'I quit' to the referee, I will stand tall celebrating with my fans ... and looking at The Voice's dumb face smiling in place of all the other big guys who won't recognize a cruiserweight able to beat them and become ... a Champ! "

Anna: "Well then, I wish you luck for that!"

Aziruf: " Thanks Anna! In return I promise you and the fans a match that is going to steal the show!"

*Camera goes back to PB and The Voice*

PB: "I hope he does! I'm anxious to see his high flying moves again!"

The Voice: "Damn that japanese cruiserweight, hopefully Jutah crushes him down ... but face first, that he won't be able to say 'I quit' and has to suffer until he passes out!"

PB: "You sure have problems Brian..."

The Voice: "Shut up, or you will have problems!"
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:38 am

Good stuff azi Wink
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:06 am

did a promo..so if im in a match in the next show, then you could use this if its any good.

https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net/random-backstage-roleplay-f8/before-dapice-s-next-match-t90.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

anna: Hey guys, im here this time with one of the newest additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation he calls himself the greatest wrestler to ever stop into the WCF ring The unstoppable showstopper!!

* unstoppable showstopper pics up his mic*

unstoppable showstopper: Hello anna and hello fans of the WCF!!!!

anna : "Good evening ! Is such a pleasure to meet the newest wrestler at WCF battleground. Are you ready to DESTROY every wreslter you face in the ring?

unstoppable showstopper: I wont just destroy ill obliterate any one who stands in my way on my road to becomig the champ i was born to be!!!*the unstoppable sowstopper leaves and goes to the locker room*

anna: Good luck and thanks. back to you guys

the voice: well with that attitude he seems that he'll go far in the WCF i like him wen he said nothing will stand in my way i instantly liked him he's gonna totally destroy whoever he faces!!!! they wont stand a chance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:34 am

oops messed up on bold srry
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Sorry for not writing a promo, didn't even notice this thread till now. Damn uni and work sucking up all my time Sad.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

sorry for not writing promos but i dont really have time to get ideas lol... what I write is always mostly spontaneous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iulius Caesar

Iulius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:51 pm

*Caesar sits in his locker room, wearing his Imperial robes, head in his hands. As the camera pans in, he looks up*

Fans, I know you all saw the match on WCF Sunday. Again, you saw me scrap, and fight, and for the first time you saw me lose. But, it was more than a match that I lost on Sunday. I lost my shot at the WCF Intercontinental Championship.

*Caesar stands and walks toward the camera, until all that is seen is from his shoulders up*

You know, after Alfsta said I was eliminated from the WCF Heavyweight Championship Tournament I didn't know when I was going to get annother shot at putting a championship strap around my waist. But, I bit my tongue. I sucked it up. I was just as surprised as any of you when I heard my name called Sunday. But, I said to myself, "This is oportunity. This doesn't come around every day. You've got to go out there and cease it!" And, that's what I tried to do. But, it didn't happen. I lost. I accept it. I'll even go so far as to say that the better man won on Sunday. So, Peacemaker, this is to you:

*Caesar points at the camera*

I want to shake your hand. Public, private, I don't care. You won. You're the WCF Intercontinental Champion. Let me congratulate you. Hail Caesar!
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 pm

*Upon hearing Caesar's comments Peacemaker decides to make a statement of his own so he calls in a camera man*

(Peacemaker is clapping) BRAVO! You know what? If someone is totally surprised about this it's me ! I had no idea i was going to be WCF's first Intercontinental Champion ! Now i am undefeated and i am a champion but i am a smart champion i know that it isn't all as it seams , you know now i am the man to beat everyone in the Intercontinental division is aiming at me ! I realize that and i tell you this .. If any of you scumbags think you're going to scare me you're deeply mistaken ! I'm not taking crap from anyone if you cheap shot me you're going to start a chain of events you're not ready for and i promise you I'm not going to give away this title (Peacemaker puts the belt on his shoulders) If you really want it you have to prove you deserve it just as i proved it ! I've bled sweat and shad tears to be here tonight as YOUR Champion ! So if you want this you know there's only one thing between you and this and that's ME so WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ???

*Peacemaker calms down and drinks a little Whisky*

As for you Caesar .. You were a nice opponent and to be honest with you i wouldn't be surprised if you and i locked horns again for this belt .. Better luck next time my friend and i really appreciate you sportsmanship .. Tell you what , this very week in the ring you join me after my match and we will have that Handshake right there where everyone can see it ! That way maybe everyone will understand that this business is not only bone breaking and whooping ass ! It's about RESPECT ! It takes a great man to admit defeat and shake his opponent hand .. and it takes a coward to cheap shot an opponent .. MAN like me take their shot's in a match .. I'm not hard to find you want me? Just ask for a match and we will see who the best man is ! Bottom line is a new reign has begun the reign of the Peacemaker !

*Peacemaker takes his belt and leaves his locker room*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:44 am

who wants to feud with me after the show tonight?i had some promos for sunday also if i find an active wrestler to feud....i tried with jutah and dapice but they are still pending...anyone who hates me and wants to kick my ass?
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:17 am

Peacemaker and Iulius that stuff will be used on sunday... I posted the show a little early :S sorry
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:06 pm

To speedy... yeah me!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:14 pm

Smile we feud 2 times already(and both matches i won Razz )....is too much..and from now on we have to help each other,not to fight each other....
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:41 pm

hey speedy i just watched the show... I must say you made a great comeback congrats... and NO FAIR THE VOICE HELD MY SHOULDERS Crying or Very sad anyways i wish i had beaten him more lol
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:10 pm

yes...great comeback,just like last time....i wished i beat more on Plastic Boy but that is it....at least at the next show they will be injured.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCF: Slamfest 26/08/08 Promos here!
Page 1 of 1