WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entrances...

Go down 
+4
assassinhawk
speedy boy
Cris Mastine
owencachia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
owencachia

owencachia

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 am

Hey are there max levels on entrances??
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:47 am

Nope... You just buy them until you bleed!!!!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:14 am

i saw how many entrances you have..i can only say ..wooww!!!!how many stars they get you???
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:12 am

lol i just have 4 and all level 1 Very Happy ... oh you were saying about cris werent you Razz
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:21 am

yes,i meant cris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 pm

I get 11 in fed matches and 9 in most normal matches... I only have 63.. Soem people have 200+
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Cris Mastine wrote:
I get 11 in fed matches and 9 in most normal matches... I only have 63.. Soem people have 200+

Since it will help the fed for all of us to have as many entrance levels as possible, I'm sure you won't mind explaining, BUTTTTT...if you don't mind me asking, how did you get the FEs to finance all of that?

I've been focusing heavily on entrances since very early in the game, but as you can tell, I have only 9 entrance levels, as compared to your 63 levels. I've been in two feds (although I haven't played a huge role in either...yet Wink ) and have made the invitationals a priority. Is there something else I'm missing that is helping people rake in the bucks to boost these entrance levels through the roof?
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:26 am

i've just 3 entrances on lvl 4 each ... but i'm a newbie in twg and just began focusing on entrances sind cris told me the "magic formula" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:43 am

assassinhawk wrote:
Cris Mastine wrote:

Since it will help the fed for all of us to have as many entrance levels as possible, I'm sure you won't mind explaining, BUTTTTT...if you don't mind me asking, how did you get the FEs to finance all of that?

I've been focusing heavily on entrances since very early in the game, but as you can tell, I have only 9 entrance levels, as compared to your 63 levels. I've been in two feds (although I haven't played a huge role in either...yet Wink ) and have made the invitationals a priority. Is there something else I'm missing that is helping people rake in the bucks to boost these entrance levels through the roof?

My old fed was mondial and I made 4k per show and 2k in merch on average.

Bear in mind I have been playing over a year now and once you start getting further you make more and more money
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Cris Mastine wrote:
assassinhawk wrote:
Cris Mastine wrote:

My old fed was mondial and I made 4k per show and 2k in merch on average.

Bear in mind I have been playing over a year now and once you start getting further you make more and more money

Ah. You sly boots. Laughing

I figured it must be the federations that make the big-time cash. I've been doing well in the invitationals (over $1K per day) but not THAT well.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:03 am

well now i make 2500 roughly per day in invitationals, if we are promoted, you will get more money per matches.

It is hard at the start but after a while the money just flows in!
Back to top Go down
Mr Wrestling II

Mr Wrestling II

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:30 pm

I want to add a lil bit here.......

i am a level 11 currently have 38 on entrances... i am way behind... I am not competitive at my level as other wrestlers have far more entrances and are able to upgrade their wrestler in the gym under ADVANCED TECHNIQUES.... thats where your going to upgrade your wrestler and do the best increases.

to raise money to do this.

1. fight your invitationals daily, fight the higher ups , you may lose but the money is good!

i fight a player called retribution i make 549 a match, i lose but can make a lot of money.

2.use your tournament points to make money daily. I make a 1000 a day on these 2 ways

Challenge &
Money: You will gain 500 fantaeuros and your match timer will be reset using 1 TP Use It
Tag Team & Money: You will gain 500 fantaeuros, 1 more tag Team Challenge Use It

while it may be nice to use a tp to fight a champion it doesn't make you money!

3. vote this is for the tp points. also small money gains

4.The feds as you watch out ticket sales increase with each week. our money will increase. all based on entrances

5. stables also makes you money!

i am adding entrances every couple of days this way and getting exp points faster now...but like i said, i am way behind and losing on my level...now i have to catch up!
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:42 pm

I have to disagree for not using a TP to become a champion. Being the champion gives you a LOT of matches. I woke up today with 9 matches over night because I became the submission champ before I went to bed (I also didn't use a TP for that!).
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:22 am

Incoming: NO DATE AVAILABLE
8 new Feds whit 32 new Rosters
More Title Belts for the Roster
The Wrestling Game News Paper with articles about Feds Rosters and Shows
Wrestler Trainers
New Matches

does anybody knows when those changes will come into effect?
Back to top Go down
Big Rigg

Big Rigg

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 am

I agree with Mr. wrestling. I do all those everyday. Another way to earn alot of fanteuros is just by entering the SPECIAL tournaments. You earn money just for subscribing. The more TPs to enter, the higher amount of fanteuros. And if you happend to win a match in the tournament, thats more money. I only do this every so often though as to not leave myself dry.

Dont worry though, I as Mr. wrestling caught on late. I only started doing this a month ago. But entrances have accumalated very quickly since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrances... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrances...   Entrances... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrances...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation :: Off Topic-
Jump to: