WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Empty
PostSubject: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Azi: Face

Marcus Idol: Face

--------------------------------------------

Two fan favourites square off to show who is the most extreme (non-title)

Aziruf says he will defend the title if Idol can beat him in a non-title match

IF thetitle is defended it will be in a street fight... In the crowd!

----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:04 pm

*Marcus Idol is backstage with Anna Young*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus.” Marcus, the staff has received word that Aziruf said he would defend his new WCF Extreme Championship against you, if you can beat him in a non-title match. Please give us your thoughts.”

*Marcus stares at Anna with a baffled look, rubs his chin as if he is in deep thought, and then looks at the camera.*

Marcus Idol: (congratulatory voice) “Let me first say, congratulations to Aziruf.” “It was a phenomenal match-up last Sunday for the WCF Extreme Championship and he prevailed by winning the match.”

Anna Young: (with excitement) “15 top wrestlers battled for the title and Aziruf overcame the odds and he is the new WCF Extreme Champion.”

Marcus Idol: (serious) “Now that all the niceties are out of the way, let me tell you this Aziruf. There’s an old adage that says, "Don't bite off more than you can chew.” I don’t know what you are thinking, but I can tell you this…… I’m going to accept your invitation. When we meet in the squared circle you better pack a lunch partner because Idolmania is going extreme.”

Anna Young: “Wow……..You heard it right here wrestling fans. Friend versus friend…..There’s no telling what’s going to happen in this match-up."
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:03 am

*Anna catches up with Aziruf in the hallway and told him about Marcus' words*

Aziruf: "Well first of all, thanks for the congratulation. Second thing is ... i knew you would accept, even though this challange wasn't my idea, but that of the VGM. The hairy old dude said that after Mr. Wrestling I and II fought each other, he got a liking out of seeing people destroy each other just because of his will ... even if they don't really want it..."

*Aziruf takes a deep breath*

Aziruf: "But as I am the WCF Extreme Champion and won't set my title on the line against everyone ... not even against someone I start to befriend of lately, I made the deal, that if you could beat me once, I'll defend this baby here. I knew you would accept, because you know as good as me, that our match will be a showstealer, that we would give our everything to let the fans explode. If this bite was too big or not, we will see, but what everyone sees right now, is that that belt belongs to The Wind, and he isn't going to give it away! Final words to say: Prepare, for The Wind is rising!"
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 pm

remember wind the belt increses your weight... your weight decreases your speed Razz

Wanted to say it lol... i think marcus may use it in his promo
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:06 am

*Aziruf is backstage with Anna Young*

Anna: "Hi Aziruf. Due to a lose to Marcus Idol in the last match, you will face him to defend your WCF Extreme Championship. Tell us what goes on in your mind.”

*Aziruf looks with a sad face at Anna.*

Aziruf: “Well ... yes I lost. The first time in the WCF The Wind got beaten. Respect to Marcus for this win ... but how he achieved it, I would have never thought. He aimed at my injured thigh, where Hawk stabbed me, leaving me no other chance than to tap out to not risk more damage...”

Anna Young: “But it is business, isn't it common sense to go at your enemie's weak point?.”

*Aziruf still looking disappointed*

Aziruf: “Yeah, it is business, BUT I never thought Marcus would be so selfish to do this sort of business. I thought he is more like me, more like giving the fans a good show instead of just going to an ego trip and do all to just win ...”

*Aziruf now glares into the camera*

Aziruf: “Listen to me, Marcus Idol. You have got your shot at my gold, but as you won in a normal match, be prepared for an extreme Matchup. Be prepared, to meet The Wind at a hundred percent. And be prepared for an angry Wind rising to be a storm! The next time we meet, The Wind is not going to give his all for the fans, the next time, The Wind is going to give his all to bring you back to senses, and show you that egomaniacs don't stand a chance when The Wind is going wild!”
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:33 am

ahhh you lost azi... i told you the belt decreased your speed..... along with that stabbed knee Razz
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus.” “Marcus, it was friend versus friend last Sunday in a non-title match. Aziruf extended you a challenge and you answered the mail. What’s next?”

*Marcus looks at Anna with enthusiasm, claps his hands with excitement, and then looks at the camera.*

Marcus Idol: (confident) “Aziruf, last Sunday two wrestlers ferociously battled in the squared circle and one wrestler prevailed.” “Like the old saying goes, honor to whom honor is due.” “That being said, it’s now time for you to be true to your word and put the WCF Extreme Championship title on the line.”

Anna Young: “I know Aziruf is here at the arena Marcus so I hope to get you an answer during this show.”

Marcus Idol: (energized) “Aziruf, when you put the WCF Extreme Championship title on the line against me, remember this…..This ain't no garden party, brother, this is wrestling, where only the strongest survive.” “I want your best performance so the great fans of the WCF remember this match as one of the greatest extreme wrestling battles of all time.”

Anna Young: “Wow……..You heard it right here wrestling fans. Thank you, Marcus.”
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 am

*Aziruf's music hits and he makes his way to the ring, where he takes the mic from Jimmy*

Aziruf: "Welcome all of you in the WCF ARENA! What you are going to see tonight, won't be a match your children would see. Also Plastic Boy, sorry in advance, it will be one of the most Extreme Matches the entire planet ever witnessed. The cause for this is, is this..."

*Aziruf points to the titantron where the Modified Figure 4 Leg Lock from Marcus Idol against the injured tight of Aziruf is shown, followed by Aziruf tapping out*

Aziruf: "That's what happened last sunday, where Idolmania was going Egomania and lost my respect. Marcus, your word's don't fit with your deeds, which is why The Wind will bring you back on the right way and let justice storm over you! You want that belt ... The Wind doesn't care what you want! You will get the beating of your life ending your egotrip, and for you and your fans, The Wind will blow your lights out, ... hopefully to enlight a new flame of justice, and hopefully to let Idolmania run wild again without any cheapstakes hidden within it! So come out and lets get over with this ... because The Wind has risen!"
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:43 am

I wrote a promo last night but it's not here today. Strange. I will write another promo.
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:13 pm

*Marcus Idol makes his way to center ring, Anna Young makes her way over to him, the fans start cheering I-D-O-L-M-A-N-I-A, then the fans quiet down when Anna begins to speak*

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus.” “Marcus, last Sunday the WCF Extreme Championship title was on the line, you had a chance to walk away with the gold, but came up short. Please give us your thoughts.”

*Marcus nods his head, acknowledging Anna’s statement, rubs his chin as if he’s pondering in deep thought, and then talks to the audience.*

Marcus Idol: (positive) “Anna, let me give credit where credit is due. Last Sunday was a great battle between two excellent competitors. Make no bones about it, Aziruf came to fight. There’s an old adage that rings true here…..Never underestimate your competition. Aziruf, I didn’t think you would be able to execute the Kenjoukaze, but we all saw what happened.” “There’s another old saying that is relevant to our situation and it goes…….It ain’t over until the fat lady sings, and I don’t hear any music. Aziruf, the score between us is one fall apiece. If you are the champion you claim to be, you will give me a re-match.”

Anna Young: “Marcus, I’m not sure that’s possible. The GM and VGM have planned a special event today for the WCF Extreme Championship title.”

Marcus Idol: (animated and loud) “Alfsta and Cris Mastine listen to me. I deserve a chance to compete for the WCF Extreme Championship title. Whatever it takes--No matter how EXTREME, No matter how dangerous--I’m prepared to take it to the next level.”

Anna Young: “Thank you, Marcus. This battle is not over, yet, wrestling fans”

*The fans start cheering I-D-O-L-M-A-N-I-A as Marcus makes his way back to the locker room*
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:54 am

i still want to use this, but i edited it to the events that happened in the last show, and i edited it so that it can be used right before the match. i also included the "reality hurts" show with speedy:

*Aziruf's music hits and he makes his way to the ring, where he takes the mic from Jimmy*

Aziruf: "Welcome all of you in the WCF ARENA! What you are going to see tonight, won't be a match your children should see. Also Plastic Boy, sorry in advance, it will be one of the most Extreme Matches the entire planet ever witnessed. The cause is this..."

*Aziruf points to the titantron where the Modified Figure 4 Leg Lock from Marcus Idol against the injured tight of Aziruf is shown, followed by Aziruf tapping out*

Aziruf: "That's what happened two weeks ago! Another reason is as follows:

*The events after the 'Reality Hurts' where Marcus Idol attacked Aziruf are shown on the Titantron*

Aziruf: "It was these two incidents, where Idolmania was going Egomania and lost my respect. Marcus, your words don't fit with your deeds, which is why The Wind will bring you back on the right way and let justice storm over you! You already felt my wrath in form of a Kenjoukaze that still didn't brought you back to whom you used to be. You are right, the score is even now. But you want that belt ... and The Wind doesn't care what you want! You will get the beating of your life ending your egotrip, and for you and your fans, The Wind will blow your lights out, ... hopefully to enlight a new flame of justice, and hopefully to let Idolmania run wild again without any cheapstakes hidden within it! This is a Fan-Fight, and the fans are what define The Wind and make The Wind what he is ... The WCF Extreme Champion!So come out and lets get over with this ... because The Wind has risen!"
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:10 am

(following could be used at start of the show, if it fits in ... otherwise i still managed to have some fun Very Happy)

*Anna catches up backstage with Aziruf*

Anna: "The Vice-GM, Cris Mastine, announced last week, that there are two number one contenders for the WCF Extreme Championship, August Rush and Speedy Boy Alyn, but on the other hand you still have to defend your title against Marcus Idol. What do you think of the current situation you, as the champion, are put in?"

Aziruf: "You know Anna, I don't call myself The Wind for nothing. It is possible to face the wind, it is possible to struggle against the wind, but it is impossible to beat and extinguish the wind. The same goes for me. I don't care what that vicious, ugly, looking like a bear guy is planning, because I am The Wind, I am the WCF Extreme Champion and I am the one who the crowd cheers for, and so I am going to first defend my title against Marcus, and if I than have to face Speedy and August, or even both of them, I am still going to defend my title. And why? Because I can!"

Anna: "Strong words there, I wish you luck for that. But now to another question, you said that Marcus Idol, obviously a friend of yours, is on an ego trip, which you want to end today. But last week you won a Tag-Team Match together. So how would you describe that?"

Aziruf: "If you watched the match, you could clearly see, that Marcus and I still have things in common, which is another point in why I want to beat clearity into his mind and end this ego-trip of his. I also want to point out that ..."

*Cris Mastine steps between them*

Cris Mastine: "Here is your ugly bear with a good piece of advise 'Champ'! You should stop chatting and prepare for tonight's show, as I want to have some fun seeing you destroy each other in some nice Extreme Action..." *starts an evil laugh and walks away*

*Aziruf stares after him and then looked back at Anna*

Aziruf: "Looks like things have to wait, see you, and enjoy my performance!"

*Aziruf walks away before Anna could say anything else*

(sry cris to put you into that, but while writing i thought it would fit in Wink )
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:13 pm

Anna Young: “Hello wrestling fans this is Anna Young with “The All-American Wrestling Idol, Marcus.” “Marcus, last Sunday you won the WCF Extreme Championship title. How does it feel to be the new champion?”

*Marcus smiles at Anna and then addresses the fans.*

Marcus Idol: (excited) “Last Sunday, at Fan Fight, was Extreme as it gets.” “Four of the top competitors from the WCF challenged for the title and only one walked away with this belt.” "Speedy and August Rush, you talk the talk, but last Sunday you were out smarted. You see, it takes more than just brawn and carrying out total mayhem to win this title. Like the great Rick Flair once said……..To be the Man, You have to beat the Man.” “Now for Aziruf, you were a great champion, and were true to your word. If the promoters of the WCF see fit to give you another title shot, I will honor that commitment and put the title on the line. For the other wrestlers in the locker room, if you think you have what it takes, then bring it to the squared circle. I’m not going to be a paper champion.”

Anna Young: “Thank you Marcus. He is definitely not going to be a paper champion wrestling fans. I am sure we are going to see some great competition challenging him for WCF Extreme Championship title.”
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 am

*Aziruf is walking down the isles, with a smile on his face*

Aziruf: "Welcome all the Wrestling fans here in the WCF Arena and the ones watching this show right now. Last Sunday, The Wind lost his title. But he lost it to the only man beside himself who is capable of holding this belt for all of you, to give you the pleasure of watching a title match full of breath takers. But The Wind also gained something on this show: a friend! And in his opinion, that is more important than any gold could ever be. We decided beforehand, that whoever will win the match between us, becoming the new champion, will have the full support of the other. That's exactly why The Wind took the chance to help Marcus out against the so called 'Extreme Tag-Team'! We simply tricked them, in believing we are lone wolfes, who can not stand each other, which is why they were so sure of themselves. We also showed on different occasions that the tag team of Marcus Idol and Aziruf, the Modern Day Gladiators, are up for competition and are able to put a great show together. Last but not least I want to say that, if The Wind gets to fight Marcus for the title again, you have to be sure to watch it, as we will perform a show that won't only steal the show on that evening, but a show, that is to be known as a match of ... the year ... the decade ... the Millenia!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol   Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aziruf Vs Marcus Idol
Page 1 of 1