WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debut Interview, Marcus Idol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marcus

Debut Interview, Marcus Idol Empty
PostSubject: Debut Interview, Marcus Idol   Debut Interview, Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 am

Anna Young: "Joining me at this time is one of the most electrifying additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation, “The All-American Idol, Marcus!"

*Marcus smiles at Anna and thanks her for the vote of coinfidence.*

Marcus: "Thanks Anna! It’s been an interesting road to the WCF, but a road paved with hard work and determination. I would, first, like to say hello to the fans of the WCF. Nothing could be more exciting for me than to be here, right now. Second, I would like to thank the promoters of this organization for giving me a chance to showcase my skills. Third, I know the competition here is unprecedented. That being said, I would like the competition to know that I will accept all challenges so if there is another wrestler out there looking for some action, you need to look no farther. The All-American Idol is here to stay, baby! Lastly, I’m looking for gold Anna. So if you’re holding a title, you better be careful when you enter the ring with me because I’m playing for keeps. Once you have experienced the Mania Splash from Marcus Idol, you’re going to be brutally disappointed once the match is over and your title is mine.

Anna: "Wow…..you heard it right here folks……from, “The All-American Idol, Marcus!”

Marcus Idol: Sounds out with assurance and coolness, “I’m here to stay so watch out!”

*Marcus salutes the fans and walks with a confident swagger back to the locker room*
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview, Marcus Idol   Debut Interview, Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:40 am

*The camera pans to Magicana as he sits in a dressing room, idly stretching. He looks up at the camera, and begins to speak*

Magicana: "So. The All-American idol is in town? Big deal. You claim that you will take anyone on, but will you last a match with the ultimate submission machine, the great Magicana? You pander to the fans by thanking them, but we all know the truth. The fans don't matter one bit. A hundred fans wont stop you from tapping out to my Half Boston Crab. A thousand fans wont stop you from being choke slammed through the mat. A million fans wont stop me from beating you so bad, you won't even be considered for a title shot... EVER! So just keep something in mind... You will regret ever coming to the WCF, once I make YOU tap out!"

I think because we are so close enough in Wrestler score and its only +80/-120 from me to you, a feud might work Smile
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview, Marcus Idol   Debut Interview, Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 am

*After the commercial break the camera shows Marcus Idol in the locker room as he gets ready for his match, Marcus speaks*

Marcus Idol: "I guess there is somebody around here looking for some action." "Well Magicana, you’re playing with matches and I'm the Fireman. I might need to give you a lesson in technical wrestling. Chances of you applying your half Boston Crab on me are slim to none, but I like your enthusiasm." “That being said, I welcome any challenge and the only thing standing between us is air so don't let that stop you. As far as the fans are concerned, they already know the truth. If you had any fans you would know, THEY DO MATTER. By the way, I hope you're training your arms because when you TAP OUT, I don't want to hear any excuses."

*Marcus Idol laces up his boots, smiles for the fans, and walks out of the locker room with his entourage.*
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview, Marcus Idol   Debut Interview, Marcus Idol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 am

I like this and yes you two will face in the first show and we could possibly extend it to a feud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview, Marcus Idol   Debut Interview, Marcus Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debut Interview, Marcus Idol
Page 1 of 1