WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ultimate submission wrestler.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magicana

Magicana

The ultimate submission wrestler. Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate submission wrestler.   The ultimate submission wrestler. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:11 am

I am Magicana, the ultimate submission wrestler. No matter who I face, you will tap out. Once I lock in the half boston crab, there is no escape. It has made me a 43 time backyard wrestling champion, and it will give me title reign's here as well. There is no escaping the Boston Crab, I have made men bigger than me cry out in pain as their hand's slapped the mat, men who thought that size would be enough to beat me. It is hopeless, I am the ultimate technical wrestler, and if you face me in the ring, I will take you apart

Basically my character is a submission based wrestler, so if you end up facing me, it is something that needs to be incorporated into the promos. As of this writing, my character is a heel. It seems to fit the fighting style best.
Back to top Go down

The ultimate submission wrestler.
Page 1 of 1