WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current wrestler classes

Go down 
+4
Jutah
speedy boy
Cris Mastine
owencachia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
owencachia

owencachia

Current wrestler classes Empty
PostSubject: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:43 am

We have 29 wrestlers of whom:

Technique: 5
Balanced: 11
Strength: 6
Speed: 3
Resistance: 4

I did this to help our GM and Vice-GM in balancing the roster as from my view there are way too many balanced wrestlers.

When we reach 40 wrestlers i think you should take account of this. Always its my opinion and love to hear what you think.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Class can be important in certain match types but it dosent mean the end of the world.

Good work with compiling those numbers Wink
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:39 pm

thanks just trying to help
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:58 am

add me to on the speed wreslers... Very Happy one more....
Back to top Go down
Jutah

Jutah

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:13 pm

owencachia wrote:
We have 29 wrestlers of whom:

Technique: 5
Balanced: 11
Strength: 6
Speed: 3
Resistance: 4

I did this to help our GM and Vice-GM in balancing the roster as from my view there are way too many balanced wrestlers.

When we reach 40 wrestlers i think you should take account of this. Always its my opinion and love to hear what you think.

i'm in the count? (balanced ones)
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:52 am

no i dont think so cause now they increased
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 am

We need one more member to avoid being fined!!!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 am

Ok since i didn't have anything to do i decided to give you the current number of classes

We have 43 wrestlers of whom:

11 are technique
13 are balanced
5 are speed
9 are strength
5 are resistance

WE NEED MORE RESISTANCE AND SPEED WRESTLERS!!!!!!!!!

Anyone interested should call our beloved/hated GM Alfsta Razz
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:04 am

I are one of eleventy!!!!

Good speed wrestlers are hard to find as they dwindle out at higher levels
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 am

is there a reason for speedies to leave at higher lvls? i pretty much like mine, at least for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:07 am

I have heard its because of the moves not being as great as other classes.

I know a few speeds who are level 11 and 12 but they just don't seem to get stronger... Dunno maybe its a hard class to train, or it could all be coincidence!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:31 am

well, that means when I get that far I have to spam the admins to give speedies new and/or better moves Razz
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 am

I think speed wrestlers have to have "weak" moves since they have a great dodge and inititiative abilities... if they also had very strong moves they would be clearly dominant
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:35 am

it makes sense..otherwise it would b like a strength dude..who never gets hit and always hits hard lol..to solve the problem of them at higher levels..it should make them faster, or increase there strength slightly (or the power of there best moves..only slightly) just to balance it out abit more
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:02 pm

dapice wrote:
it makes sense..otherwise it would b like a strength dude..who never gets hit and always hits hard lol..to solve the problem of them at higher levels..it should make them faster, or increase there strength slightly (or the power of there best moves..only slightly) just to balance it out abit more

However strength wrestler's are easy for me to beat Smile.
Back to top Go down
dapice

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 am

Magicana wrote:
dapice wrote:

However strength wrestler's are easy for me to beat Smile.

yeah mag u no i hate u..tho i kick ur as sgw Razz
Back to top Go down
Agentxero

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Why are there so many Tech wrestlers
Also add me on for tech
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:19 am

Because techs rule
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:29 am

There are more balanced wrestlers... so they rule more Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current wrestler classes   Current wrestler classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current wrestler classes
Page 1 of 1