WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promos for wednesday

Go down 
+3
aziruf
Peacemaker
speedy boy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

Promos for wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Guys,i need you to make some promos for this wednesday show.This wednesday all the title belts are defended...After that,i will tell you how we will decide the main contenders
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker

Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:29 am

Speedy i didn't leave my contract expire but i sign a new one Wink
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:47 am

guys, commentaries are back through the full show ... but gogo and do some promos, ask people to join us and lets rise like phoenix!
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:18 pm

*The light goes out and a blowing sound runs through the hall*
*suddenly a lightning hits the middle of the ring and fire shoots out of the turnbuckles*
*the fire ebbed down and the light went on again, in the middle of the ring stands someone with a wide cloak*

Aziruf: "Finally I AM BACK! I went from heaven to hell, and back! I overcame any obstacles, I got tortured, I was hurt and wounded. I drowned, I burned, was buried under falling rocks and blown away by a hurricane! But I AM BACK! I am reborn, I am harder than a rock, I am more dangerous than fire, I am calmer than a mountain lake and I am faster than the wind! I am Aziruf and Peacemaker, I am your worst nightmare, as you sent me on this journey, I want to give you some of the torments that I suffered back! "
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:25 am

from now on,there will be more title matches than usual Very Happy ....to be more interesting....the main contenders for the next title matches after this wednesday will be decided in a unique way....you'll see.....but i would need more promos from you guys..it seems that you are a bit quiet in this beggining of new season...I would want more action guys....
Back to top Go down
Cakes

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:50 am

*A camcorder video is shown on the big screen*
*The room is dark*

Cakes: "I like to take out the trash. Trash like Iulius Caesar who high-tailed it out of WCF. My tag team parter, Marcus Idol and I have been knocking heads in our matches. It seems we are destined to be a highly ranked tag team. We all know he holds the Extreme Championship belt which is a great honor. But...I want something like that. I want something the fans can really cheer for. I want that belt."
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:21 pm

The camera follows Magicana as he paces up and down the locker room. He finally stops, turns to the camera, and begins to speak.

Promises. Lots of unfilled promises. I swore when I entered the WCF that I would take the WCF Heavyweight Championship, but instead I am wallowing in mediocrity. I am a better wrestler than when I entered, but I have never touched the belt. I am used to championship gold, in the Backyard wrestling scene I have held championship gold 160 times, and defended those belts even more. I just can't break through in the WCF. Today I signed a new contract for the WCF, and this will be the dawn of a new era for the submission machine. You know what the best part is? There is nothing that you fans can do about it.

*The fans lightly boo as he finishes talking*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:35 am

guys,i am back in action!!!!i won't leave!!!!i'll make the show so make some promos baby!!!!
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:06 am

That's great news! Hey folks get some promos in for the next show. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:56 am

NEXT SHOW is a bit late because i make the show now cause tomorrow i won't be loged on at all...comentaries will be sorely missed....i am really sorry but without the help of aziruf and iulius i really can't handle them or i don't have the time..anyways,the main contenders for the belts are revealed in sunday's show.....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:59 am

i really need some help with the comentaries...any volunteers????
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:22 am

guys,don't be mad at me but i put the end version,Good night, before the last match..it was a mistake..i'll make up to you in the next show....
Back to top Go down
assassinhawk

assassinhawk

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:40 am

The cameraman catches up with Assassin: Hawk at what seems to be an urban gun range. He rips off one last salvo, and turns to the camera, wearing a black beret on his bald head, and dark range sunglasses to match his black suit. He places the assault rifle on the rack, and speaks...

Not much to say that I ain't already said, baby. I be the baddest man in this here fed, and I about to prove it. I been trainin' and I been grindin', and I'm 'bout to come out with ALL my guns blazin'. I bring firepower unlike any of these kids in this fed, and you all know it. You seen the destructive capabilities of the Incendiary Bomb and the Back Alley Kill Shot. Can't nobody survive them. The Assassin: Hawk Protection Agency is about to be the most powerful entity in this business.

I'm no PeaceMaker...I make War. And the assault on the WCF begins now.
Back to top Go down
Cakes

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:44 pm

*The camera is on Cakes as he walks out of the locker room*

Cakes: "Hmm... so this is my chance to show WCF what I am made of. I've seen Speedy Boy train his ass off the last couple of days. Should I be worried? Nah, this is what I've been waiting for. To everyone out there...this is going to be a very bloody match. You don't want to miss it."

*Cakes winks to the camera*

Cakes: "I just hope granmastersexy doesn't interfere"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promos for wednesday   Promos for wednesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promos for wednesday
Page 1 of 1