WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!

Go down 
+2
owencachia
Cris Mastine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Empty
PostSubject: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:05 pm

If you have a completed promo that you wish to use in the first show, please post it here.

Introductory promos are what we're looking for, the matches will be made later on and I will post them here.

Lets see what you've got!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:49 pm

This is the man who lives for the music but its not any music... it is the music of pain & destruction.

August enjoys seeing others in grave physical pain... his mottos speak for themselves "it hurt you more than it hurt me" & "your pain, my gain"
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Anna Young: "Joining me at this time is one of the newest additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation, Magicana"

*Magicana strides up to Anna, and takes her microphone. He looks her square in the face and in a firm voice says* "Off you go, girl."

*After Anna walks off, Magicana strides up to the camera and begins to speak.*

"I'm the new boy in the WCF, I know that. However, there is one thing that the entire roster needs to know. I am putting you ALL on notice. There will be no stopping me from taking the WCF World Heavyweight Championship and putting it around my waist. I am the best wrestler no matter where you look; the independent circles, the WCF, the Ring of Honor, or the major promotions themselves! No matter who I step into the ring with, there can be only one result. I am the ultimate submission machine, you will have nowhere to go except to tap out in inglorious defeat. I am a 43 time champion in backyard wrestling, and I have made hundreds of people tap out. There is no mercy when you are in the ring with me. None. So tonight at Slamfest, expect to see me in the ring, making someone tap out!"

*With that, Magicana strides out of view from the camera, heading through a doorway to the right of screen.*

Plastic Boy: "That sure is an interesting way to introduce yourself to the audience, what do you think of it, The Voice?"
The Voice: "I think its a good way to get yourself into some serious trouble. I can remember back in my day that kind of speech would earn you some time getting acquainted with Mr. Left and Right fist from the guys in the back. I can't wait to see this guy in action!"

Last edited by Magicana on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:45 am

well, good idea of magicana, so i'll do the same and then on to my story ^-^

aziruf wrote:
Anna Young: "Joining me at this time is one of the newest additions to the Wrestling Champions Federation, Aziruf!"

*Aziruf gives Anna a wink and smiles at her.*
Aziruf: "Hi Anna! I'm glad to be here right now, having a chance to say hello to the fans of the WCF and give all the 'big nasty' guys a warning: even if you are strong enough to rend telephone books, it helps nothing if you can't catch me! I know I'm a freshling and have to prove myself, but as long I have the fans in my back, I'm able to do anything. So I make a challange to the whole lockerroom, may you be a bear, a machine or a whatever, you won't be able to catch the wind itself. And when the referee counts 1..2..3, and I stand on the turnbuckle celebrating with the fans, the big guys will know, that there is someone coming for them ... coming to take the gold. "

Anna: "Thanks for you time, Aziruf!"

Aziruf: "It was a pleasure talking to you!"
*Aziruf walks away*

Plastic Boy: "What an enthusiastic young man we have here, but challanging the whole lockerroom sure is brave!"

The Voice: "I wouldn't call it brave, but stupid Plastic Boy. Everyone will now look forward to beat him to a bulb. But if he can get out of this victorious, he sure will be a contender for the WCF Intercontinental Championship!"
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:36 am

If everyone does it... i will do it too:D

*After hearing what Magicana said, August Rush went to find Anna Young & told her that he wanted to say a couple of words to WCF's newest addition.....Magicana*

Anna Young: " Here standing right beside me is August Rush. August please tell me why have you requested this promo??""

August Rush: "First of all Anna, I didn't request this promo, I ordered it because what sickens me most is young guys thinking they are the best when they have just got their first contract!!! Like this lad here, Magicana, wow so scaryyyy he's a 43 time champion in backyard wrestling... now thats talent. Well i'm sorry Champ but while i regret that it takes a special talent in being a 43 time champion... it takes an even more special talent to lose it that many times!!!!! Maybe you do have what it takes for the title but blabbin on the mic ain't going to get you there, I,ll see you in the ring."

*August Rush walks away*

Anna Young: "Back to you Plastic Boy."

Plastic Boy: "Wow he looks really mad at Magicana's comments. What do you think Voice??"

The Voice: "Yes he's mad alright, I can already see them feuding on who is the best of them and i bet this will lead to an even bigger feud for the WCF World Heavyweight Championship!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:04 am

August Rush, i'm afraid we have to keep it to backstage rivalries because our wrestler's are so far apart... however...

*The camera pans to Magicana as he sits in a dressing room, idly stretching. He looks up at the camera, and begins to speak*

Magicana: "So. The All-American idol is in town? Big deal. You claim that you will take anyone on, but will you last a match with the ultimate submission machine, the great Magicana? You pander to the fans by thanking them, but we all know the truth. The fans don't matter one bit. A hundred fans wont stop you from tapping out to my Half Boston Crab. A thousand fans wont stop you from being choke slammed through the mat. A million fans wont stop me from beating you so bad, you won't even be considered for a title shot... EVER! So just keep something in mind... You will regret ever coming to the WCF, once I make YOU tap out! Oh, and to August Rush, you talk tough but there is no denying it... I would make you tap in under a minute, that is how good I am."

Last edited by Magicana on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:10 am

lol yeah but i did not want to be less than you guys:P
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:14 am

you are not less, if you are not fighting for the world title from the beginning ... guess you have to look a little bit on the stats as well ... we are nearly even, so you could use your tweener role and go as heel into a feud with me, reacting to my challange ... let the big guys destroy each other meanwhile, our chance for the world title is sure to come Wink
Back to top Go down
Alfsta
General Manager
General Manager
Alfsta

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:16 am

aziruf wrote:
you are not less, if you are not fighting for the world title from the beginning ... guess you have to look a little bit on the stats as well ... we are nearly even, so you could use your tweener role and go as heel into a feud with me, reacting to my challange ... let the big guys destroy each other meanwhile, our chance for the world title is sure to come Wink

Well said, focus on the extreme championship for now.

But remember if you ask for title shots you won't get them!

Hard work here is what gets you the shots Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wcfforum.rpg-board.net
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:20 am

Alfsta wrote:
aziruf wrote:

Well said, focus on the extreme championship for now.

But remember if you ask for title shots you won't get them!

Hard work here is what gets you the shots Razz

Yeah very true, its my character's nature to say he is going for it, but I haven't tried to put him in a feud with the champion (Is there a champion yet?). Smile

owencachia wrote:
lol yeah but i did not want to be less than you guys:P

You aren't less if you aren't in title contention, because really its Alfsta who is going to decide the title contenders, and its those lucky enough to get chosen who will carry the strap.

Last edited by Magicana on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:21 am

Against aziruf its 180+/20- so I really dont think its even... but for the fed im willing to give it a shot:D
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 am

Personally I am happy to feud wherever I can, because its my first Federation, heading into my first show. Frankly I don't expect to be anywhere near the title, but thats Alfsta's decision (I'm not going to ask for any title shots, is what I am trying to get across). It would be better to get some feud's done, and slowly build myself up to being considered for it. You can't just waltz in and try to get a shot, it takes some hard work. And I'm willing to put it in.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:45 am

Right now we are just young wrestlers... its impossible to get i title shot just joining a fed... not to mention your very first one
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:46 am

But i didn't mean title shots if that is what you thought.... i just don't want to lose every single match and lose the fans.
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:06 am

hmm yeah, but from the people around here, you are closest to me, and vice versa i guess...
it's also my first federation, but i like RP and wrestling, so i'm willing to give it my all to let everyone enjoy working with me, is i hopefully am going to enjoy working with you ^-^
as for titles ... that's the part of the gm, i just looked at the stats of the other active members and thougt that i'm more likely to fight for the intercontinental championship, if i 'd have to name one ...
but if not, i'm still going forward, do my best and try to impress the gm, as when doing promos as well as when fighting ... and that's the bottom line, 'cause aziruf said so tongue
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:16 am

If you think we would be good in a feud... let's feud!! I believe both of us should not try challenging a title for now cause we have no experience on feds. Than we can part ways when the time is right and end of feud:D
Back to top Go down
marcus

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:25 am

*The camera shows Marcus Idol in the locker room after he hears the comments from Magicana, Marcus speaks*

Marcus Idol: "I guess there is somebody around here looking for some action." "Well Magicana, you’re playing with matches and I'm the Fireman. I might need to give you a lesson in technical wrestling. Chances of you applying your half Boston Crab on me are slim to none, but I like your enthusiasm." “That being said, I welcome any challenge and the only thing standing between us is air so don't let that stop you. As far as the fans are concerned, they already know the truth. If you had any fans you would know, THEY DO MATTER. By the way, I hope you're training your arms because when you TAP OUT, I don't want to hear any excuses."

*Marcus Idol laces up his boots, smiles for the fans, and walks out of the locker room with his entourage.*
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:29 am

*the entrance theme of aziruf starts playing*
*aziruf walks to the ring, handshaking with the fans*

"Welcome you people here in the city of cities, welcome you in >CITYNAME<!"
*the crowd cheers*
"Now for what i'm here for:
Yesterday i made a challange to the whole lockerroom, but still the wimps in there chicken out, as they know that they wouldn't stand even a slight chance against US ALL!
"

*'aziruf' chants hail through the hall*
"Thank you guys! BUT, i want to give you something back! i want you to enjoy the show seeing me into action and capitalizing your cheers to deal with my opponents. So i repeat myself: Anyone! Come out here, try to take me on, and let 'the wind' blow your lights out!"

*aziruf is standing in the middle of the ring, looking to the entrance and hoping for a response*

Plastic Boy: "There he is again, the fans sure want to see their hero in action, or The Voice?!"

The Voice: "Yeah they sure are, but as a matter of fact, he shouldn't be so reckless with his challanges, otherwise his first time will be his last for a long time.!"

Plastic Boy: "Well, I think he's going to stand up to his words, but let's see if someone will take up his challange.!"

The Voice: "Of course there will! No one wants to be treated like a chicken by a cruiserweight like him!!"
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:49 am

To clear things up, the TOP 16 will be involved in a tournament to decide the World Champion. (Will start on Sunday)

The 3rd and 4th place will face for the IC Title and the Extreme title will be decided later on.

I'm making most of the show during today.

Will pick out the best bits, the first 20people who joined all have a match against opponents as equal as possible.

Some promos will be edited just a little to take into account things that have already been added to the show Smile
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:07 am

Cris Mastine wrote:
To clear things up, the TOP 16 will be involved in a tournament to decide the World Champion. (Will start on Sunday)

The 3rd and 4th place will face for the IC Title and the Extreme title will be decided later on.

I'm making most of the show during today.

Will pick out the best bits, the first 20people who joined all have a match against opponents as equal as possible.

Some promos will be edited just a little to take into account things that have already been added to the show Smile

Sounds good Smile. Hopefully by the first show I will have levelled Technique up and will have a bit more of a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:08 am

sounds interesting, hopefully i will make it at least through round one >.> ...
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 am

There will be a hell of a lot of promos on the first show!!!

Just so you all know, I sort out almost all of the promo stuff where Alfsta will set up the matches.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:24 am

The Top 16 sound good, one problem though... I'm not in that list lol. Oh well i kind of prefer to start from scratch and challenge for the extreme title.

In my opinion i think you should not use the 3rd and 4th places for the IC title as i would use them as the World Title's contenders.
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:26 am

Guys, just to let you all know, by pre-formatting the promos you make life so much easier!

Got so many promos uploaded... Just need Alfsta to make the matches!
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:33 am

owencachia wrote:
The Top 16 sound good, one problem though... I'm not in that list lol. Oh well i kind of prefer to start from scratch and challenge for the extreme title.

In my opinion i think you should not use the 3rd and 4th places for the IC title as i would use them as the World Title's contenders.

That is a fair point August, maybe we will change the system a little.

My plan is that the Extreme Title will be contested in a huge hardcore Battle Royal, but this would have to be decided using some kind of forumla as we cannot put 10 or 20 people in one match!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!   WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCF: Slamfest 13/08/08 Promos here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next