WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Empty
PostSubject: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 pm

August Rush: Face
Speedy: Heel

------------------------------------------------------------

Two men who want the extreme championship set out to prove that they deserve it by competing in a few death defying matchups.... At the end of the day they reconcile and become allies

-------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Magicana may become involved in backstage segments, or could attack Rush in ring

Last edited by Cris Mastine on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:31 am

Chris i am the face and he is the heel. Shit Magicana is going to attack me. ok i guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Magicana

Magicana

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:15 am

owencachia wrote:
Chris i am the face and he is the heel. Shit Magicana is going to attack me. ok i guess lol.

Its only a suggestion, though. I've been watching the Stone Cold DVD so I have been picking up tips on promo's by watching one of the best, and its also teaching me to be a tough SOB, and thats the bottom line... because I said so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:34 am

Ah yes, sorry it was late and i wasn't concentrating.
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 am

Its ok i do only a few work next to you Smile
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:15 pm

So,August Rush are u happy now?i told you to watch your back but you had to interfere in my match...you couldn't stay in the backstage watching my first victory as a debutante...you just couldn't do it ....you couldn't stay still....but you got what you deserve...hope you're feeling better because when we two wrestle i want you to be 100% fit to prove once again that i am better than you...you wanted to interfere in my match,that thing only makes me more motivated and angry then ever...And believe me:you don't want to see me angry!!!!So,i say it once again August:Speedo is everywhere and step by step i will demoralise you and humiliate you...And if u ever interfere in my match....and i mean EVER...trust me...there will be no more a wrestling match between us....there will be a blood bath...so,you are warned august....watch out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:49 am

Well since you love to give low blows Speedy... This thursday I will not fight you in one fall match but a hardcore match. It has no rules, i hope it helps since you like to give low blows. Oh and goodluck, i say i am impressed with what you pulled last week
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:01 am

Thanks for recognize my skills and you will be impresed also this week..hardcore match?it will be indeed a blood bath...hopefully the victory will be on my side...and i've got a good feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 am

Well you don't really know when its hardcore... anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:42 pm

Anything can happen...yep indeed it will be a close match...but all the training ,al the sacrifices along these years,what are they good for if i don't rise to the ocasion?that's why august rush,i want to listen to me closely,look in to my eyes and listen very closely:You think you are ready to face me 1 on 1?u think are u ready to take on the great one?think again....do u think that is it worth it?do u think that is it worth it to risk your career and your life also?because i am willing to risk it all in this match...i will risk even my career for this victory..i will do anything to win because a win would place me better than you for the Extreme Championship...and i want to prove that i am better than you,but by a fair matchup...so,bring it august and we will see,finaly ,who's the better man.... but sincerely,we all know who is that man...kido....
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 pm

I just confired your match for wednesday... It is indeed hardcore!
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:56 pm

then,let's get ready to rumboooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:27 am

I will run you over with my chopper speedy

kinda wanted to say it lol
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:27 am

will see about that August Rush...maybe after the match you will be in a rush through the hospital..*smiles*
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 am

Can I really try to run him over with my chopper?? lol
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:19 pm

Hmmm I have finished editing the match and there is no chopper running down BUT maybe later?
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:09 am

Damn!!! ok your choice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:10 am

Anna Young: Ladies and gentleman,standing next to me is one of the newest members of the WCF roster,everyone describes him as a evil wrestler,please let me present to you the debutante " Speedy boy" Alyn

Speedy boy Alyn:What are u doing mama?ok?then get you're monkey ass out of here mama.Speedy boy is talking...
*Speedy pushes Anna and grabs the microphone*

It seems no one takes me seriously.And that makes me angry..See,August Rush you made a terrible mistake last week when you interfered in my match against Jutah..that made me angry..And tonight ,when you go 1 on 1 with Speedo you will regret your actions...You see,although all the crowd and all the roster are against me,i am still better than all of you..And tonight,when we go 1 on 1 in our hardcore match i will make you feel a pain you've never felt before and i will prove once again,that you don't mess with Speedy boy Alyn..You don't mess especially with me Rush,i want to make this clear..And when i will beat you right in the middle of the ring 1...2...3... you will realise that you are history,there is a new guy in town who rules things around here...

*Speedy boy* stay very closely to the camera

And August,if u are watching me i want to pay attention at these words:Tonight,there is going to be no way out for you...And remember that you caused all the suffering and all the pain that are still to come.You caused it through your self belief.Well i am sorry to notice you that your self belief will be destroyed tonight and after our match you will remain just a common wrestler who will be remembered only by the fact that Speedy boy Alyn ruined his carrer..*EVIL SMILE*

*Speedy boy leaves in the backstage and trows the microphone to Anna *

Anna Young:WOW!!!What a war statement from Speedy boy Alyn.It seems he isn't fooling around,he mean real business...Until next time,i am Anna Young...
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:11 am

August Rush: Hey Anna i'm sorry about what happened to you with that Speedy guy. You know he forgot that i feel no pain when punks like him get the shit taken out of them. It doesn't have to be me but looks like Speedy here is going to be my job to finish.

Anna Young: I hope you will beat him to a pulp!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 am

*Anna goes backstage to interview a superstar but meets the controversial "Speedy boy" Alyn.Again the microphone is his*

Speedy boy:So Rush,now you're starting to feel sorry for this patethic person,Anna?You'd better think about our match if u know what is good for you...and you'd better train day after day,night after night because u can't catch me,u will never catch me in that ring...

*Speedo turns around and sees Ana again*

Hei mama....what did u say about me?u wish me to lose?well,that's imposible mama...and watch your loud mouth..it might hurt you next time you talk shit about me...Got it,mama?

*Speedy boy took off leaving Ana scared and making his way to the gym to train some more for the next match*

Anna Young: He is indeed a crazy man!!!
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:14 am

You should let me win for this speedy Razz
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:20 am

*The camera is showing August Rush in a jacuzzi and very relaxed*

August Rush:Hey Speedy, sorry to disrupt your confidence but how is a person like you saying that it is impossoble to lose yet you are challenging for the Extreme division?? You know I am kind of curious about this...

*August Rush moves away from the camera*
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:10 am

Don't be so relaxed Rush,it will cost you.Why am i chalenging for the Extreme Championship?Because,unlike others,i want to make it to the top step by step.No one has had a shot for the World Heavyweight Championship after only a few matches...I must destroy my oponents and without a doubt i will be a challenger for that belt sooner than anyone will expect...Got it kid?.So kid,good luck for the match tonight....i will sure need it...

Last edited by speedy boy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:15 am

Don't be so confident..."kid". The Extreme Championship might be the only title you end up challenging
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:15 am

speedy youre supposed to go with red remember??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next