WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WCF: Wrestling Champions Federation

Welcome to the WCF Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy boy

speedy boy

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 am

yep...it will be an interesting match....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:44 pm

and yes,the voice will hate me forever too...i put him to some hard work and it will be useless for poor voice....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm

*Anna comes to the gym and manages to steal some words from Speedy boy and The Voice*

Anna Young:Next Slamsfest,it's going to be a war..all of you hate each other...What can result of this match?

Speedy:Anna,i tell you something ,it will be a great match indeed,but that shit tag team that August and PB are trying to do is going to fall down on our legs...It all comes down to August and me...We both started this war,both we will end it*sneeky smile*...no matter what the consequences are...

Anna Young:Now people,are u really ready to take this challenge?You,Voice,are u ready for this?

The Voice:WOOOOO!!!!!If i am ready??I am more than ready...So,August,PB,bring it on!!!!I am in the great shape of my life..And that is because my good friend,Speedo helped me with my build...Thanks Speedo!!!

Speedy:You have nothing to thank me about Voice...See,mama,at Slamfest August and PB,they're not going to wrestle with 2 ordinary guys...They're gonna fight with 2 buldozers....Buldozers who will be ruthless and who will crush them if they dare to step in the ring with....with THE GREAT ONES....

Anna Young:I feel a change in your atitude, Voice..What hapened to you?you are different man....Speedy,what did u do to him?

Speedy:Just shut up mama!!!Do you think i did something wrong?Look at the Voice!!!Is getting cool again...and you see what a lot of training can do...We both are in great shape and we will prove it at Slamfest,wednesday...And mark my words,it will be a match full of surprises with pain and destruction...

*Speedy leaves in the locker room laughing,and laughing....The Voice follows him in the locker room carying Speedo's sumo championship gold medal *

Anna Young:So,another brave statement from this tag...But are they brave enough to face the challenge?Will see that at the next Slamfest...Until then,i wish you all a good night sleep...
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm

seems like this sunday we have a day off,August....to gather our forces i think...it would a pleasure to watch too...and let's see what is the big announcement on the sunday's card....
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:26 am

Don't worry, though you are not in the card you do appear in promo spots Wink
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 am

wow...i am that important ?Laughing you make me blush Embarassed can't wait to see the show....u know when could be the first title match in the Extreme Championship or for the Intercontinental Championship(that is all i hope for,just for now)?good luck...and keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 am

we can't fight each other for the title because we are going to be partners:(..... oh well if one of us wins the title we could turn on each other for the championship
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:59 am

or I could help you win the title which would guarantee me that I would be the first to get a shot at the title
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:02 pm

The extreme Title will be decided soon and you two will feature.... The match hasnt been done yet so i do not know who is or isnt the champ.

If it happens to be one of you I'm sure that one will help the other Razz

Our Extreme Tag Team has to co operate no matter what Wink
Back to top Go down
aziruf

aziruf

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 pm

when speaking of tag ... will it give tag-titles in some near future?
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:37 pm

yeah we will help each other until jeaolousy starts to take it toll:P
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Well, actual tag matches cost us alot with regards to planning the show but I will try to make it feesible to have tag matches (with alfsta's blessing) but yes we shall try and make a tag devision as we now has atleast two tag teams waiting to fight
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:49 am

sorry that i didn't enter on the forums lately but my network conection is down....now i'm writing from a friend...a storm has been in romania and all the network conections in this area are down...so,please understand me....i am happy to hear that the extreme championship might involve us...it becomes more and more interesting....and i agree with August...if someone has to oportunity to win the championship the other one interfere for him but later we two wrestle for the same reason: the extreme championship and then our alliance comes to an end....
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:27 am

*Anna comes towards Speedy boy Alyn and The Voice in the locker room*

Anna:So,guys,great tag team match tonight...Do you think you have what it takes to win?

Speedy:Anna,Anna...It seems you are missing the point here..Tonight when we wrestle against Rush and PB i will assure you that will be a serious damage made by us to that tag team...Plastic Boy surely will regret his alliance with Rush...and we will walk through them like a tiger who devorates his prade...And we are ready,we are ready more then ever to make an imapact tonight..You will all see what i am talking about...So,PB,August ,you are warned,you'd better lay down for your own sake,cause if not.....hehe...you will see what will happen tonight... there will be blood...So,people get your tunes on our match..Trust me when i say,you do not want to miss this..

*Speedy boy walks away with the new Speedo T-Shirt ,The Voice is behind him and stays with Anna,grabs violently the microphone*

The Voice:Sorry for that Anna,but i got to say this...For a long time i'm waiting for this moment :to kick PB ass...and tonight i will take advantage of this great oportunity to whope PB ass all over the arena...And all this is thanks to my good friend who i admire,Speedy boy...he was my mentor and i am sure that we will make an impact tonight,as Speedo himself said...So,PB,August,don't be so confident in yourselfs because is payback time....

*The Voice goes back in the comentary room preparing for the next show,wearing the new Speedy boy T-shirt*

Anna:That's all folks!!!!Hope you enjoyed it!!!It looks like we have an interesting match in prospect tonight
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:47 am

Will use some of that as the match is going to be a "suprise" but will add some of that before the bell rings.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:54 am

aaa...ok then...
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:49 am

*In the gym,Anna sees Speedy boy Alyn training.He dares disturbing him with a question*

Anna:So,do u feel happy after what you did to The Voice and Plastic Boy?

*Speedy boy turns around with an agry face*

Speedy boy:DON'T YOU EVER DISTURB ME WHEN I AM TRAINING!!!!!Cause you will regret it!and i mean EVER!!!!!Do you want that this roster remains without any comentators?then stay chill and do not disturb any more......

Anna:But....but....i wanted to talk about what hapened at last Slamfest...

Speedy boy:Aaaa...now we're talking....It was simple, Brian and PB,they got what they deserved...and they deserved this for a long long time...

Anna:But how come this alliance with August Rush,who was practicly your worst enemy?

Speedy boy:When i said we are going to make an impact ,this is what i meant...A new generation has born,and destruction and pain are our little names...We discovered that we aren't so different, that we share the same concepts,we both want the most of this federation,we both want to make it to the top and this alliance will only get the goods for us...

Anna:So why you take it on the poor Brian and PB?
*Speedo laughs*

Speedy boy:HEHE!!!!Cause,as i saided it before ,they deserve it...I wanted to show what real wrestling is about..is about commitement and dedication,and a lot of work...The masacre we did with them was a piece of cake,although everyone was surprised...And that masacre is only the begining for a long,long road all the way to the top of this bussines..

Anna:Any more surprises?

Speedy:We are full of surprises!!!!So,any wrestler in this locker room should have a scary feeling when they think about us.All the enemies,watch out because the extreme tag has born..And especially,Magicana,we are watching you closely!!!!

Anna:Why Magicana?

Speedy:Why Magicana?From now on,my partner's enemy is my enemy so everybody watch out....

Anna:You think this tag could woth something in the future?

Speedy:How do you even have the nerve to say that??? *he is getting seriously irritate* Next time somebody doubts our abilities its going to be the worst for him...And just to prove them,for you there is not going to be a next time...

*Speedy,in his anger,grabs her neck and delivres her a sweet chokeslam...Speedo leaves the gym,leaving Anna lying with blood who comes out of his mouth...Other wrestlers who were in the gym gathers around and delivres her to a hospital*

Speedy:DAMN!!!!! She ruined my today's training!!!!Eeee,at least she got what he deserved....

*Speedy walks to the locker room,proudly of what he has done..There he meets August and tolds about what hapened to Anna..They both have a lot of fun on this.....*
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 am

Hey can we be the evolution type??? Very Happy you know partying, girls aways looking smart when not in the ring
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 am

If it wasn't for a soon break up i would there say we form a faction... kind of we take Assassin:Hawk with us since he is looking for "work"
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:19 am

oh and like marcus idol, aziruf and some other faces can feud with our faction
Back to top Go down
speedy boy

speedy boy

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:20 am

yes,that would be nice but....i don't know....let's see what cris have to say...
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Hey why don't we be commentators next sunday instead of PB and Voice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 pm

Not a bad idea but it would be me writing and I may not get your characters... There is only commentary in one match as I made the match bout two weeks ago before all of this commentator killing
Back to top Go down
owencachia

owencachia

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 pm

Well you only need to make us as heel as you can
Back to top Go down
Cris Mastine
Vice GM
Vice GM
Cris Mastine

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Hehe, may make you commentate in one match then!

I have a good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!   August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Rush Vs Speedy Boy Alyn - Extreme Chaos!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next